21/ What you like doing together

Harry:

Harry was never really fond of watching movies or tv, or doing anything lazy like that. So you two go hiking and stuff on adventures.

Ron:

You and Ron like to go to different restaurants and do this little thing where at the end you tell each other how well you think the food was and rate it to yourselves.

Draco:

Draco's become a bit addicted to Disney Movies, and can't get enough of them, but other than that he likes to take you shopping because you don't take forever and he can get you anything you want.

Neville:

You and Neville like to go outside and either sit somewhere surrounded by plants and animals or go out to greenhouses to see the specific plants and animals.

Fred:

Pranks. Planning pranks, getting supplies for pranks, setting up the pranks, putting the pranks into action, laughing at the result of the pranks, having to clean up your pranks. It's a cycle.

George:

You both have a lot of fun when you put on Muggle music and have dance battles. The slow dancing is fun too but the best times are had while trying to top each others moves to 'Sexy and I know it' and One Direction.

Oliver:

Isn't it obvious at this point? You both love playing Quidditch together, and having friendly competition.

Cedric:

Literally anything, this man loves doing anything. He usually wants to do what you want, but his favourite things consist of swimming with you, playing in the snow, and having picnics in fields.