14/ What you're insecure about

*Of course, all of these are just what you think, as insecurities are. Everyone else thinks you're perfect the way you are, and only you notice these things.*

Harry:

You're insecure about how powerful you are. It's hard to compare yourself with the boy who lived lord Voldemort. Sometimes you feel weak.

Ron:

You're insecure about your looks. You know you're smart but sometimes that leads to being a nerd, and stereotypically, nerds aren't cute.

Draco:

You're insecure about your emotions. You know you need to be strong for Draco, but you also can't help it. You get sad pretty easy, and when that happens your emotions take the wheel. Like they did up in the bathroom.....

Neville:

You think your nose is too ugly, but of course, you're the only one who thinks so.

Fred:

You're insecure about your laugh. You like to laugh a lot but sometimes you think it sounds really horrible.

George:

You think you're rather pale, and you hate it. You don't like to show your skin because you think you look like a piece of paper in the sun.

Oliver:

You're a bit insecure about your competitive side. You know you can sometimes take it a tad bit too far, and you think you act too boyish when competing.

Cedric:

You have quite a few insecurities, that only increased once you started fancying Cedric. You often find yourself comparing you to his fangirls, like Cho.