10/ The Date

Harry:

After the war, you did end up going on a date. It was at a muggle restaurant, and the waiter was a bit frustrated when you both kept getting distracted and having no clue what to order.

It may have been aggravating for her, but to you both, it was the best date you'd ever been on.

Ron:

You and Ron never really went on designated dates, which made it a bit more special, showing you were comfortable just spending time with each other.

Draco:

You nervously adjusted your dress, you were really nervous. The last time Narcissa saw you, you turned her son against her, and the time before that, you escaped her manor by blasting her husband with a spell.

Draco had gone into the room a few minutes before you, getting his mom ready, and probably reuniting with her on his own while he could.

"Y/N" The door opened, and Draco peeped his head out, looking at you. He smiled at you, you looked beautiful. "You're stunning."

"Thanks," You mumbled as he came over to you, you were about to meet his mom. "What if she doesn't like me? I mean she has a pretty good reason not to." Draco reached out and grabbed your hand, enveloping your small hand in his.

"I think she's gonna like you." He comforted you and led you to the door to the room where Narcissa was sitting.

It went great, at first, she was a little cold and upset, but managed to warm up to you and your adorable smile. In the end, she understood why Draco stayed, and welcomed you anytime.

Neville:

You stopped by Hagrid's plants, which were all growing pretty large, and as you had assumed, needed watering.

You and Neville watered the plants and fixed them up together, before going back to the lake to check on Harry. You had the best time.

Fred:

"Fred, is a blindfold really necessary?" You asked as you made it up the last of the steps up the astronomy tower, nearly falling 8 times when he'd let go of your hand, getting ahead of himself.

"Just come on." He said, and you could practically hear his smile. "Alright. Look." You took off the blindfold to reveal a picnic cloth, a basket of food, and a candle.

You smiled at how cute this was and took your seat beside him, very well expecting some of the food to be part of a prank. Although, it was all real, Fred had put away the jokes tonight for you.

George:

You accompanied George on the date, and had a really fun time. Not only was it great talking to him, but your whole group seemed to really connect, and Fred immediately loved you.

Oliver:

You and Oliver made your way to Hogsmeade on the train, sitting beside each other and talking about Quidditch the whole time. Eventually, you arrived, and made your way straight to the pub.

There were quite a few people in there, only about two other students, but a bunch of adults and stuff. Oliver made sure to keep an eye out for you, making sure you were safe and no one was trying to hurt you.

You took a seat at the booth across from each other and ordered two butter-beers. By the time you left, each of you had about 4 butter-beers in your stomachs.

You both giggled and joked all the way back to Hogwarts, the drinks having influenced the way you thought things out.

You wanted to go flying but Oliver knew that if either of you got on a broom, it would crash, no way you could keep steady just then.

Cedric:

"I would've taken her too, if she hadn't been so downright rude about it." Ron was talking about Hermione as you walked beside them, standing outside the ballroom doors, where many students were gathering.

"Oh hush it, Ron." You scolded and turned to him and Harry, tired of Ron acting like such a big person. He swallowed and pressed his lips together as Harry sighed.

"Wait, who ended up asking you, Y/N" Harry asked, adjusting his dress robes. Harry had been so caught up in his own problems he failed to obtain that information, and that was because you hadn't told him, because he didn't ask.

"Cedric." You nodded and adjusted your dress, he was supposed to meet you here in a few minutes, any moment now.

"He asked you?" Ron asked, sounding a bit unconvinced and doubtful. You thought that was a bit rude, but you understood where he was coming from. He was a charming 7th year and you were a measly, shy 4th year.

Parvarti and Padma came over, greeting Ron and Harry, who had asked them to the ball. Well, Parvarti asked Harry, who said he'd only go if Padma went with Ron.

"Y/N" Cedric called as you turned around, meeting his eyes. He smiled at you and came over, looking at your dress. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." You smiled and did a little curtsy for fun, receiving looks of jealousy and death glares from Cho and a few of his fangirls in the corner.

"Cedric, there you are. Get ready, as you know champions dance first." McGonagall came over and told you both, and as she walked away you turned to Cedric.

"What!" You asked, very unaware that you would have to have the attention on you for a minute, everyone watching. "You didn't tell me that!"

"Hey, look, it'll be fun." He smiled, your heartbeat calming down a bit. "Besides, just focus on me, not anyone else."

You nodded and made your way to the center of the ballroom, the music starting up. You danced with Cedric, and after a moment, others joined in.

Dancing with him was really fun and made you feel like you were flying. He was an excellent dancer, just one more thing added to the list of things that Cedric was perfect at.