28/ First Fight

Harry:

"Harry Potter" Dumbledore called, as everyone gasped and your mouths dropped. He had just been called for the Tri-wizard tournament, and he didn't even tell you he found a way to enter illegally.

You waited until after he talked to the other champions and Dumbledore, the whole time your anger building up slowly. You were mad, he was your friend and he didn't tell you.

"Harry James Potter!" You yelled as he walked into the common room, the total of three people in the room all looking at you.

"Uh, yes?" Harry replied as you got closer to him, so everyone else in the common room wouldn't be able to make out what you were saying.

"Wanna tell me what that was about?" You asked, anger in your voice, as you stepped up to him. He looked around nervously, then back to you.

"They uh, picked my name?" He asked, like trying to answer a question right. You squinted your eyes at him and knocked him upside the head. "Uh, sorry, um."

"I mean when did you enter your name?" You asked again, as he looked at the ground, fully ready for you to hit him again. You didn't hit him that hard, but wanted an answer from him.

"I didn't." He answered truthfully. You wanted to believe him, but your worry for him overcame your better judgement, and marked his statement as a lie.

"Right then. My bad, it was almost as if your name was drawn, which would mean you did enter it." You sarcastically remarked, as Harry looked at you. "You know what, come talk to me when you want to say something."

You stormed out of the common room, leaving a stunned Harry and two other Gryffindor's who were suppressing a smile and covering their mouth with their hand.

Ron: You and Ron fought a lot, but they were little arguments. This was the first big one.

"Thank you." You smiled at the nice, male, cashier at Costa and grabbed your drinks. You headed over to the table where Ron was at and put down his drink in front of him, sitting down beside him.

You quickly noticed his stiff posture and how he wasn't looking at you, or didn't mumble his usual thanks after you gave him something.

"Ron? Are you okay?" You asked and took a sip of your Iced Coffee, noticing he hadn't even touched the drink yet. He was upset about something. "What's wrong?" You grabbed his hand and watched him look down at your hand.

"I dunno, why don't you ask the man over at the counter. And while you're at it, be a tad more flirty, I think he'll really like it." He sarcastically remarked, as you searched his face. He was jealous again, for no reason.

"Ron, I was being nice." You said, trying to keep your voice at a quiet tone, suitable for anywhere out in public. You didn't want to draw attention to you guys.

"A bit too nice, don't you think?" He asked, and looked at you coldly. You scoffed at him, trying to believe what he was saying.

"I said thank you, for the drinks, Ron. The drinks!" You raised your voice a bit, bringing it back down after receiving a small stare from a lady across the room.

"It's not what you said it's how you said it." He sort of whined like a child, and your mouth dropped open, unbelieving.

"Unbelievable." You muttered under your breath and took your hand off of his, grabbing your drink and purse and standing up. "I'm not doing this here."

You turned and walked right out of the coffee shop, going to your car. You started it up and pulled out, going for a drive. You couldn't believe he would even begin an argument like that.