48/ What they do about the problems

Harry:

Harry didn't mind your acne, because he had a little bit himself. You both started doing face masks together, and washing your faces at the same time to make it more fun. Eventually, all the bumps went away.

Ron:

Ron helped you out of the eating disorder, and the whole time he kept telling you how your body is perfect with food in it, and when it came down to it, he started doing a workout with you to push you off of throwing up and into a different method of weight loss. The workouts didn't last after you stopped throwing up, because neither of you liked them, and eventually you could eat like normal again.

Draco:

Draco indirectly helps the trust issues by giving you less things to worry about, like not flirting with girls and showing his affection for you.

Neville:

Neville makes sure to give attention to your scars, and always tells you how perfect and beautiful you are.

Fred:

Fred can't fix your adhd, nor would he want to. He likes how it makes you original and fun to be around, and how both of your adhd and add combined makes for super fun times.

George:

Whenever you have a panic attack he sits with you and calms you through it, and whenever you're about to public speak, he hypes you up. Plus, if he catches you biting your nails he'll take your hand out of your mouth and hold it.

Oliver:

He feeds the problem by playing and competing with you, but it's not really a problem, because he loves when you do it.

Cedric:

He makes you feel so wanted and so loved, and you forget about your neglecting mum and focus on him and his big heart.