23/ What you worry about

Harry:

You worry that Harry will get himself hurt. He's always running into danger head on and not caring if he gets hurt as long as everyone else is safe.

Ron:

You are worried that Ron will assume you've moved on from him for good, and leave, not letting you give an explanation.

Draco:

You're scared that Draco will just shut you out for good, and leave you alone. You don't want him to leave town, or let alone leave you.

Neville:

You are scared that something will happen to Neville that will change his innocent and pure personality. Something traumatic.

Fred:

You are worried that Fred won't be able to get serious when it really comes down to it. In the future, if you were to marry him, you would need a little bit of seriousness.

George:

You worry that George won't have clear goals. Like a job he wants, or a plan for the future.

Oliver:

You get worried sometimes when you think about Oliver getting hurt in professional Quidditch, or being turned down. He's worked his whole life to be on a team, and it would blow if he didn't make it or if he got really hurt.

Cedric:

You're scared that Cedric will realize how replaceable you are, and go date someone else. Like Cho, or one of the thousands of girls who like him.