12/ Your Best Friends

Harry:

Your best friend is Hannah Abott, you like that she also likes your brother, and a friend of his is a friend of yours.

Ron:

Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley, you all are the new Golden Trio of your age, and do a lot of stuff together.

Draco:

Your best friends are Ron, Harry, and Hermione. It may seem a little cheap to be best friends with your twin, but he's always been there for you.

Neville:

Hermione is one of your closest friends, and your cousin. Aside from her, you and Neville are really close.

Fred:

Your best friend is Seamus Finnigan. Now, I know what you're thinking... why? Even though he's in the grade below you, he is fun to be around, especially when he blows things up. It's a nice change from the strict and rule following Ravenclaws.

George:

Your best friend is Fred Weasley, because you feel a connection to him. Maybe it's because you're dating his twin. On the occasion, you'd hang with one of your fellow Slytherin.

Oliver:

Your best friends are Katie Bell and Cedric Diggory. Although the two don't like each other very much, you still hang with them both equally.

Cedric:

Your best friends are the Golden Trio, but you and Fluer manage to have some fun times the short time she was there. And even more fun when you attended her wedding, it was automatic clicking.