40/ Battle of Hogwarts

Harry:

"Harry Potter.... is dead!" Voldemort yelled, walking into the school ground as your eyes found Hagrid, carrying his dead body.

"No!" You shouted, starting forward, but your friends stopped you. You had lost your brother, and you couldn't loose him too.

A few tears fell down your face as Voldemort continued, and soon, the sadness turned to anger, which boiled through your blood. You were going to kill that no nosed snake if it was the last thing you-

It actually didn't end up being the last thing you did, Harry was somehow alive, and saved you years of heartbreak and nightmares.

Ron:

When Nagini tried to attack the both of you, and you were unarmed, he pulled you into his arms, so he would get hurt and not you.

The snake didn't kill either of you, but you never forgot how selfless he was. He'd rather die than have you die.

You also found yourself shouting his name very often, to call his attention to a new opponent with a wand who just found him.

Draco:

"Draco." Voldemort reached out his hands, calling to the boy who happened to be standing just a foot beside you. He looked around, he didn't want to go over to him. He wanted to stay on the good side.

He started forward, as you looked down. You couldn't let him do this. You reached out and grabbed his hand, stopping him from moving. He looked back to you, water in his eyes.

"You don't have to go." You muttered, as he watched your face, Voldemort calling his name on more time. "Stay."

He ended up staying, and helping you fight against Voldemort's army. He was never going to forget when you pulled a true Gryffindor with bravery, and he always thinks about how much worse his life would be if he went.

Neville:

At the battle, Neville stepped up and showed a great amount of courage, the kind you knew he had in him the whole time.

He defeated Nagini, and helped kill Voldemort. You couldn't be more proud of him, and although he was bleeding a lot, he was still wondering if you were okay.

Fred: (I know he actually died from an explosion, but I didn't know how to save someone from that... yet, anyways.)

You had been battling alongside Fred and George outside the gate, at the fight, and were shooting spells left and right. You turned, and watched a death eater point his wand at Fred.

"Stupify!" You shouted quickly, before he could say anything, knocking the last death eater around you to the ground.

Both boys turned to you as you shouted that, and quickly realized what had happened. You had saved Fred's life, and George was forever grateful.

George:

You and George probably defeated some of the most death eaters because you were slinging curses and hexes left and right.

You made sure to only hit the bad guys, but were quick about it. You somehow like linked minds and were able to communicate without saying anything in this weird way,

To be brief, ya'll slayed.

Oliver:

You and Oliver were part of the air team, which flew on your brooms and threw down bombs and spells of all sorts.

He made sure you were right in front of him and didn't go anywhere else, and when you go lost in the smoke and fight, he freaked out.

He finally found you after the fight, and wouldn't let you go for a solid 30 minutes, saying how much he loved you and how badly you scared him.

Cedric:

You and Cedric fought side by side in the battle, he wouldn't let you go more than 30 feet from him, and wanted to know where you were the whole time.

He wasn't going to let anyone touch you, and so help them if they tried, he would blow their heads off and not even feel bad.

He was a very skilled fighter, since he was strong and good with spells, it made him a great ally to have on your team, and an even better boyfriend.