16/ Who ships you

Harry:

Ever since Hagrid found out you were dating he makes a deal out of it when he sees you both, Harry's like a son to him and he's overly happy that he's dating you.

Ron:

Alicia saw you two kissing and squealed, scaring you both half to death. She ran off to tell the twins, happy that her friends' little brother had a girlfriend.

Draco:

Dobby claimed he was snooping, protecting you, and saw you kiss Draco in the bathroom. In private he told you that he didn't like him very much, but he shipped it if you were happy. He was also proud that you saw the good in him, but wanted you to be careful.

Neville:

The teachers have started seeing cute moments of yours, like little kisses in the hallways or hand holding, and they have a bet that you won't break up. Professor Sprout being the one who's most supportive.

Fred:

Professor Snape really ships you guys, he thinks you remind him of how he was with Lily, but he'd never say it to your faces.

George:

Dean Thomas found you guys dancing for fun together outside one afternoon and laughed, watching a bit of the dance battle before yelling "I SHIP IT!"

Oliver:

The Weasleys get a kick out of teasing you about Wood, especially the twins. They often release fireworks that read 'Wood x Y/L/N' and the whole Quidditch team joins in on making signs.

Cedric:

Of course, his many fangirls most certainly do not ship it. But one day while you two were holding hands, Luna stopped you just to say how much she thought your personalities matched and that she could hear the Thestrals talking about your dates in the woods.

Harry Potter PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara