35/ Proposal

Harry:

Harry had kind of forgotten about marriage, and so had you. You both just liked that you guys were together and forgot that was a thing, up until you were 25 and he popped the question. Hermione and Ron had gotten married, which is when he remembered that stuff happened, and started looking for a ring.

Ron:

Ron had been planning and planning the day that he would ask you to marry him. It all went to crap when he pulled the ring out in your apartment, and fumbled, dropping it down the sink. You spent the rest of the day trying to get it out, and when you did, he cleaned it off and tried again, this time far away from any pipe or hole.

Draco:

Draco had wanted to keep you out of his family name for as long as he could, not because he didn't love you and want to stay with you, but because he didn't want your reputation to be corrupted. He finally gave in after years and years of you asking, and you became a Malfoy.

Neville:

Neville had been preparing to ask you for a while, but he never knew when to do it and was always scared he'd mess up. When he finally got the courage to ask you, it went smooth and perfectly, a surprise and relief to Neville, and you accepted happily.

Fred:

You and Fred had been touring the muggle Los Vegas in the United States, accompanying his dad on some wizard job thing he had to do, when Fred had the idea that you both just got married. You agreed, laughing the whole time, and you both got married in Vegas on a whim. Of course, you would have an actual wedding back in England, but it was all for fun.

George:

In the middle of dancing with George one night, he stopped, and decided to put on a different song. He let 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars (I know it doesn't match the time theme suck it up okay) play through all the way, dancing with you and spinning you around, before getting down on one knee and asking you.

Oliver:

Oliver had known he wanted to marry you since the time you first started dating, and tried to wait as long as possible to ask you. He ended up cracking the year after you graduated from Hogwarts, and you obviously accepted.

Cedric:

Cedric had once asked you what you would do if he proposed, and you, assuming it was a joke, laughed and shrugged. He then proceeded to say how it wasn't a joke, he wanted to marry you. You responded with, "I dunno, Ced. We're young, really young. If you asked me in 6 years I wouldn't hesitate to say yes." He took a mental note, and since you were only 15, decided it was for the best. Exactly 6 years later he proposed, with rather romantic and adorable ways, and you had known your answer since the first time he asked you.

.....(it was his mother's 😉)

(it was his mother's 😉)