56/Quarantine

Harry:

You and Harry like going out and doing activities, such as hiking and running. So, when corona struck it left both of you in a sticky situation. Working out in your backyard isn't as fun as going places, but you're trying to be safe for others.

Ron:

Your quarantine experience has been filled with trying to learn new foods to cook; and nearly burning down the house in the process. Along with that, you guys have tried everything from couples yoga to abstract painting.

Draco:

You have forced Draco into watching every single episode of The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, and Friends. It's been a long quarantine for Draco. (Even though we all know he's obsessed with Blair's sas.)

Neville:

Neville and you have spent most of your time planting and growing new plants in your garden, but the both of you have also taken up board games, and boy does Monopoly make him stressed.

Fred:

Lots of... you know.... Plus you both also enjoy playing games like twister, visiting the Weasley's after you've been in quarantine for 2 weeks, and coming up with pranks for when you finally see people again. Not to mention an all out prank war... no one is safe.

George:

Dancing, dancing, more dancing. When not jamming out to a song both of you enjoy, you can be found sleeping or watching legally blonde (or clueless) on repeat.

Oliver:

I mean, come on, you both literally have a quidditch field in your backyard. Lots of using it, practicing, and getting better. And if it happens to be thundering and lightening, then you stay inside and find some other way to compete. Like making up your own games.

Cedric:

A mix of everything, really. Some days you'll stay in bed and sleep forever, other days you both will get up and play some card games, and some times you watch movies. He'll do anything, and you're up for anything as well, so everyday is a new thing.