11/ Who doesn't like you

Harry:

Ginny was a tad bit jealous at first, but nothing to stop your friendship over.

Parvarti does not like you, she can sense the chemistry there and it was a threat

Cho isn't fond of you, but doesn't really talk to you anyways. You'd think she'd like you because she fancies your brother, but you don't like her either, so it's fine.

Ron:

Hermione was a tad bit hurt that you liked Ron, and he liked you back. She thinks you kind of took her place.

Lavender loathes you, every bit of you, since you stole her 'Won Won'

Some people can get mad at you when Ron acts up or rude, but just because they think you have a say in how he acts.

Draco:

Pugface Pansy hates you with a fiery passion, she'd kill you if she could.

Ron was a bit mad with you for choosing Draco in the end. He quickly gets over it, but often used to claim 'Of all the boys you chose the ferret.'

His dad doesn't like you, you took his son away.

Neville:

Literally nobody hates you, they all love you and Neville and no one wants to get in the way.

Fred:

Angelina is a bit ticked off, Fred was supposed to be with her. But nope!

Filch is really sick of your relationship, ever since you started dating he's been getting pranked harder, more often, and in more elaborate ways.

George was a bit sad at first, it was a brother thing, pranking. But he grew to love you as you came up with fun ideas and were cool to be around.

George:

Draco called you an abomination to Slytherin because you were dating a Weasley.

Crabbe and Goyle turned against you, but you didn't like them anyways.

Snape has seemed to be going harder on you because you started dating George, but deep down he likes that you bring a fun and goofy perspective to Slytherin.

Oliver:

The Quidditch team could get a bit ticked off when Oliver would miss part of a practice because he didn't want to leave you, but they all still loved you too.

Other than that, quite like Neville's relationship, everyone thinks you two are really cute together and that you balance each other out.

Cedric:

For starters, all his fangirls have turned against you. But the problem is, you don't know who's his fangirls until they cast you dirty looks in the halls. And trust me, there are a lot.

Cho really doesn't like you, and tries oh so hard to get you to back off by shooting you cold glares.

Cedric's friends got a bit annoyed and said he went soft when he met you.