57/ He comforts you

Harry: *I'm so sorry*

It had been a week since your brother Cedric had been killed by Voldemort. You woke up every single night screaming and crying, nightmares like nothing before.

One night, they were especially bad, and you woke up screaming your head off. The girls in your room were getting fed up with waking up every night, but they also felt really bad for you. You lost your brother, and they couldn't even begin to imagine what that was like.

That night, Harry was walking down to the common room because he couldn't sleep, but he heard your screams and ran into your room. He found a few girls crowded around you, your sobs coming out.

"Y/N?" Harry asked, he hadn't known you had been screaming and crying every night because the door to his room was rather thick and blocked out the sounds. "What's wrong?" He asked, running over and sitting on the bed next to you.

"I keep.... seeing Cedric..... in my night....mares." You got out through sniffles and heavy breaths, trying to calm yourself down. The girls backed up and sat back down on their beds, trying to go to sleep.

"It's alright, it'll get better. Try and calm down, there we go." He pulled you close, rubbing your arm as you sniffled, a few more tears coming out.

Harry didn't leave for another few hours, after he was sure you were asleep, and not going to wake up screaming. You slept the whole rest of the night without any nightmares.

Ron:

"You know how bad I feel for him?" You asked Ron, both of you walking into his apartment. He shrugged, and shook his head.

"Remember when he tried to get Buckbeak killed? Remember when he cost our house hundreds of points? Remember when he was a pain in the arse?" He argued, as you sighed and flopped onto the couch.

"Yes, vividly." You agreed, reaching for the remote and turning on the first channel that came up. "But still, he's stuck with them. Lucius is awful."

"He's your dad, too." You looked to him, glaring, as he shut his mouth. "Maybe I should feel a little bad."

"I dunno, I just wish he stayed on our side. It would be nice to have a brother." You added, completely ignoring the channel.

"Half brother."

"And then you could have a Malfoy as a brother in law." You grinned, smiling widely, as he rolled his eyes.

"We aren't even married yet. And besides, I've already got one for a girlfriend, I don't need another bloody one." He grabbed the remote from your hands, flipping the channels as you sighed.

"Yeah, well, that just means I- Oh my gosh! Why didn't I try and access the Malfoy vault! I've got their blood! And it's not stealing!" You laughed to yourself, as Ron looked over, actually invested.

"We're so dense, that would be the greatest heist. Using Draco's money against him to have bought the whole team new brooms." You grinned, looking over as he flipped past the same four channels a few times.

"Wait, no, my point is I wish he still talked to us." You answered, looking over as Ron rolled his eyes once more. "Maybe we should invite him when we get married-"

He turned the television up the highest it would go, cutting you off. You glared at him, as he shrugged.

"I can't hear you!" He shouted, as you reached over, snatching the remote from his hands and turning the tv off.

"We're gonna get a noise complaint." You scolded him, as he rolled his eyes playfully, leaning over and trying to get the remote back. "No."

You fell back onto the couch, holding the remote behind your back as he reached for it, leaning over you.