34/ PDA

Harry:

You and Harry don't really kiss or anything in public, unless he's just barely survived a task or enemy, which is a pretty common occurrence.

Ron:

Ron doesn't mind any kind of kissing in public, although, it might make him go a bit redder than usual if someone points it out.

Draco:

At first, Draco was scared to even let you be seen with him, let alone kiss you in public. But after much reassurance and a little time, he started warming up and welcoming a few good snogs with open arms.

Neville:

Neville won't initiate anything in public, like around people who could tease him, but if you start it he certainly won't be the one to finish it.

Fred:

Fred gets a kick out of the face you make and your rosy cheeks when he comes up and kisses you in front of anyone you're chatting with. So, lots of that.

George:

George always has his fingers intertwined with yours, and if you need both hands to do a task, he will sit patiently and wait for you to finish, before taking your hand in his again.

Oliver:

Oliver has his arm around your shoulders or your waist 24/7, if he can. He knows everyone already knows you are dating, and likes to hold you close.

Cedric:

Cedric usually likes to keep it professional, of course all while holding your hand, but if he thinks you're really adorable in the moment he might let one kiss slide by. Now, when you're in private it's a different story.