51/Your Phone Lock Screens

Harry:

His: His is a picture of you laying in his bed beside him and grinning up at him, one that was taken moments after he hit his head on the headboard.

Yours: Yours is a picture of the both of you up on top of a mountain that you hiked together, a selfie, with the view behind you.

Ron:

His: His lock screen is a picture of you across the table at a restaurant, looking at him innocently as you devour a chicken wing.

Yours: Yours is a picture he recreated of him across the table, looking at the camera as innocently as he could, a small smile on his lips, as he devours a chicken wing.

Draco:

His: You once got into his phone and took a bunch of selfies, making one of them his lock screen. He claims he doesn't like it but he hasn't changed it ever.

Yours: Yours is a picture of Draco actually smiling down at you, your head in his lap, his hands in your hair. He didn't know you took it, and is going to kill you once he finds out its your lock screen.

Neville:

His: His is a picture of you crossing your eyes, looking at your nose, where a small butterfly landed when you were at a garden one time.

Yours: Yours is a mirror picture of the both of you, and he's kissing your cheek, his arms around you from behind.

Fred:

His: His is a picture he took with the flash when you were both setting up a trap for Filch, you have a smirk on your face and it's slightly blurry.

Yours: A selfie he took while in the shower, his hair dyed blue and shampoo all in it, spiking it up in different directions, but he's laughing at his bubble beard he created.

George:

His: A picture he took while you two were at the mall, and you have on these huge sunglasses and are making the dorkiest pose you could think of.

Yours: A live photo of him trying to twerk, with really bad blurs because you couldn't sit straight and stop your laughing.

Oliver:

His: A picture of you curled up against him, wearing his quidditch hoodie and sleeping. You look so peaceful and calm. His home screen is one of you when you cut your leg in quidditch, a minor cut. The nurse was patching you up on the field as you looked at the camera, thumbs up, and smiling, blood dripping down your leg.

Yours: You saw his picture and decided to take a picture when he was curled up against you, his head against your chest, your hands in his hair, as he slept.

Cedric:

His: A picture of you playing in the snow, beside a snowman you both made. You've got your elbow on his head and you're pointing dramatically, smiling an adorable smile.

Yours: You were taking photos of him, and after his game he walked over to you for a split second, making a face in the camera; his tongue out as he smiled. You were in it a little, a grin on your face. That's your background.