~Pansy Parkinson~

DROP YOUR STEREOTYPES OF PANSY RIGHT HERE! IF YOU CANNOT GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY YOU DISLIKE HER, THEN SHUT UP... now sit back and prepare for me to give you one major crush on pansy parkinson...

also i am sorry for posting pansy before luna or ginny but come on... the drama in this one was too good to pass up... and even if you dont like her just read... you might by the end ;)

Your house: Slytherin

Your status: Pure Blood

Age gap:

She was born November 4, 1979, and you were born March 1st, 1980. You are both in the same year, but she's a few months older.

Family:

The 6th Weasley member, you are Ron's twin, older by a few minutes. Although, you aren't identical, and you happen to look a lot more like Charlie than him, despite the age difference. And Ron doesn't like to do nearly as many fun things as the twins do, so more than often you're the third member in their pranks. But, the only Weasley member to get sorted into Slytherin, and even though, your family still loves you.

How you met:

You had met Pansy your first year at Hogwarts, well, more or less seen her. And had many fights with her present, and heard many of her comments, but for years she just... avoided teasing and hurting you. And you were Slytherin, but most of them liked to 'disown' you for being a Weasley, which didn't bother you much. They usually never talked to you, and that also meant they didn't argue or fight with you by choice. But it wasn't until Draco started an full argument with Ron at the start of your fifth year that you fully noticed her.

"Oi, Weasley." Draco called, clearly talking to Ron. He should have chosen a different nickname for him, because there were 7 other Weasley kids. 3 of which attended Hogwarts. "Did you hear Umbridge's new decree? 8 inches, that means me and your sister can't snog in the broom cupboard anymore."

Oh yeah, despite not even talking to you, Draco liked to get to Ron by saying that you two had a thing. Of course, Ron knew it wasn't true, but it always made him mad.

"Shove off." Ron scowled, as Hermione rolled her eyes. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and you had been walking out of class, and towards Hagrid's. Umbridge didn't want kids out after dark, and it was nearly sun down.

"Honestly, it's getting rather annoying and repetitive." Hermione added, pulling Ron's shoulder a little bit as Ron death stared Draco. Seriously, and he did it while you were there too, not just when you were absent. "Besides, your teasing doesn't make sense anways. Umbridge's new rules, remember, ferret face?"

"I think she'll make an exception for me. Umbridge is fond of my family line." He wasn't wrong there, she had a soft spot for all Slytherin's, excluding you, and especially loved Malfoy. "What do you say, Y/N? Meet me at 7?"

You rolled your eyes and turned, as Pansy, Goyle, and Blaise laughed, but Crabbe was a bit slow to even realize what was happening.

"Oh come on darling, don't get shy, you were practically begging me for more this morning when we-" Pansy stopped laughing, and you turned around, your wand pointed at him. He froze, looking down at your hand.

"Finish your sentence." You said confidently, testing him, as your friends froze. Normally, you had avoided arguing with him, but your final straw had snapped. Umbridge had really been testing you, and he was just stoking the flames. "Go on, I dare you. Finish it."

He said nothing, not moving his eyes from your wand. Blaise started to pull out his wand, but Hermione, in literally half a second, had him disarmed.