29/ You make up

Harry:

"Right, that's what I was thinking." You laughed with Hannah over some stupid joke you both were criticizing.

"I've got to go..." She suddenly muttered, looking behind you and turning around, walking away at a quick pace.

"Hannah?" You called, clearly unsure of why your best friend had just turned tail and left you standing alone.

You were unsure up until you heard someones throat clear behind you. You turned and faced the boy, with a particular scar.

"Right, well, I just wanted to say I didn't enter. And I can't do anything more than say that to prove myself, so I just need you to trust me." Harry said all at once, getting straight to the point.

You watched him for a minute, trying to figure out if one of your closest friends was lying or not. It made no sense if he was lying, but it also did if he wasn't.

You thought about it for a moment, the more you got into it the more you regretted doubting him. He was probably telling the truth, and you ignored it like a jerk.

"Okay." You nodded, and he made sure you were serious, before smiling. "I'm sorry about not believing you. Right stupid of me." You confessed, and he shook it off.

"I wouldn't believe me either." He joked, happy to have his friend back. "Friends?"

"Friends." You confirmed, and then went off to find Hannah, and lecture her on her actions of leaving you stranded.

Ron:

You looked down at your phone and hit 'decline' for the 8th time. Ron had been calling you the whole time you were driving, but you chose to ignore it.

After driving around for what felt like an hour, you started your way back to your apartment, parking in the lot.

You made your way to your room and unlocked the door, opening it and walking inside. Your eyes quickly found those of a red-heads, as you sighed, shutting the door. You forgot you had a key made for him once you'd started dating.

"Here to lecture me about flirting with the door." You mocked, throwing your keys and bag on the counter. Ron's face didn't look like he was in the lecturing mood, he looked quite guilty.

"I, uh, I wanted to say sorry." He barely whispered the last part, fumbling both of his hands as you stopped walking, staring at him.

"What? Speak up, can't quite hear you." You half joked, as he glanced up at you, then back down to the floor, clearing his throat.

"I said I'm sorry. For acting like a stupid git earlier." Ron confessed as a small smirk spread across your face. You knew he was sorry, he was always sorry when he let his jealousy get the best of him.

"You're right." You said, as he fully looked up to you. "You were acting like a stupid git." You walked by him and slid off your shoes, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. He did the little mouth thing he does, when he presses his lips together nervously.

"I really stepped out of line, didn't I?" He asked as you got the glass and filling it up with ice and water from the fridge.

"Yep." You stated coldly and leaned against the counter, turning to face him and taking a sip of your glass.

"It's just sometimes I let my jealousy get the best of me. I don't mean to... it just happens." He spoke, looking back down at the floor. "I really am sorry."

You set your glass down and sighed. You knew he was sorry, and you also knew he'd probably do it again, but that was Ron. And you loved Ron for who he was, even the tad annoying parts of him.