54/Most popular TikToks

Harry:

You don't have one but on Harry's account he has a video of you running around the room, holding a muggle broom under you at a hotel you were at, and throwing toilet paper rolls, yelling; "Ten points for Gryffindor!" and making broom noises with your mouth.

He also has one where you both had to do imitations of each other, and he said with a girls voice; "I'm Y/N, and I'm in love with Harry Potter, and I'm very very stubborn." So you grinned, mimicked Hagrid: "You're a wizard, Harry" and then grabbed a marker, drawing a scar on your forehead before clearing your throat and yelling; "I'M A WHAT!" As he dies giggling.

Ron:

Ron has a video of him and you at the store, and he tells the camera; "I'm going to run off and see what she does to find me." The next clip is him hiding in the cereal isle for a couple seconds, before you make it to his isle, calling for him. You come into view, holding loads of snacks in your hands, before jokingly saying; "You took the cart." And grinning as you unload the snacks beside him.

You also have a very quick video of you two walking, recording your feet, as you can hear Ron talking; "How come Bee's make honey, I mean, why do they do that. They don't eat it, they make it for us. And we repay them by killing them." As you start laughing and show him you're recording, him grinning.

Draco:

You have one that you love so much of your head in his lap as he looks down at you. He see's your recording and grins, taking the hair he's playing with and making you have fake bangs goofily. He would never let you post it, but he didn't want you to delete it either.

You also did the trend and walked up to him, saying; "If you're going to call me ugly, you better put pretty in front of it." and walking away saying "My way, my way or the high way." As he just watched you, confused, before saying; "Why would I call you ugly?" As you turned and grinned like a little girl, before it ended.

Neville:

You did the challenge where you sigh sadly in front of your boyfriend, and set up the camera. You sighed, as Neville turned and looked at you. You sighed again, as he walked over, sitting down and hugging you, saying; "What's wrong?" As you finally let out your laughs, pointing to the camera, he smiled too.

You also have a video that Neville recorded of you giving a garden tour, but halfway through it, Neville tripped and stumbled. You were both laughing, the phone on the floor, as you made sure he was alright.

Fred:

The most famous video you have is the towel challenge, where you drop the towel in front of your boyfriend and let him see you naked. You did that to Fred, and he looked up, grinning, as he jumped and ran over to you.

He has a video of you playing COD with a headset on, while he's sitting on the bed and watching. You can hear yourself say; "Oh I got him, he's so dead." and then evil laugh, before your smile drops and the screen flashes that you died. It ends with your cut scream; "NOOOOOOOOO-"

George:

You took a video while he was kissing down your neck, you laughing, and barely being able to get out "I'm recording." To which he turned his head to the camera, getting up close, and saying in an Australian accent; "Ello, there." As you die laughing.

Another one that you cherish is him singing and dancing to a song in the car, and you cut off the music as he was doing it. He looked to you, dead in the face, and began to belt the rest of the lyrics as you both died laughing.

Oliver:

The most famous one being a video where you started dancing, him trying to keep up, by the poolside. It was all a trick, and you tried to shove him in. He resisted and grabbed you, both of you laughing, and tossed you in. He sent the camera a smile before he jumped in after you.

The second being a video where you're talking, whispering, and walking around the house. "Guys, Oliver just got home I'm going to try and scare him, I'm going to hide in the closet-" But before you can finish he jumped out to scare you, making you scream, as you both laughed.

Cedric:

You and Cedric don't really make TikToks, but you have one you always laugh at every single time you see it. It was Cedric walking and holding a glass, but he dropped it and it shattered, as he looked back to you, his mouth open and looking surprised. He then looked around jokingly and suspiciously, and stepped over the mess, as he kept walking.

You also have a video of him laying his head on your chest, your hands in his hair, as you turned on the flash. He groans and looks at the camera, smiling smally, before grabbing it from your hands and shining it in your face jokingly. You can hear him apologize before the video ends.