45/ You visit the beach

Harry:

When you went on a trip to the beach, the whole week you were there ended up to be filled with thunderstorms and lightening. So, even though you didn't get the ocean, you still had loads of fun inside.

Ron:

Ron and you had such a fun time when you went, enjoying the sunsets and salty air, that you just decided to go again and again until you bought a house there.

Draco:

Draco didn't really enjoy the crowded beach and chilly ocean, so you two didn't visit often, it just wasn't his thing. But, when you did go, you convinced him to leave the rented house and go get ice cream, which he quite liked.

Neville:

You both liked to walk to the end of the dock and sit down, feeding the fish and just talking about life. Neville also liked to go to the beach and feed the seagulls, even though you really weren't supposed to.

Fred:

You and Fred had a really fun game where you would mess with the crowded people on the beach by either knocking a ball into their chairs or placing food under their seats when they weren't looking, so seagulls would crowd them. You usually got caught, and ended up being the one to apologize over and over.

George:

You and George made friends with almost everyone who you happened to run into, and got invited to a bunch of parties. It made you both feel super cool when you ditched the parties to go sit in the sand instead.

Oliver:

Oliver found out about your fear of the ocean when he threw you in the shallow waters, and you completely freaked out. He felt really bad about it, and you two spent the rest of the week by the poolside laughing, tanning, and having contests.

Cedric:

Cedric and You spent most of your time out in the ocean, diving the waves and talking. He threw you over a couple waves, and wouldn't let you stay under for more than 5 seconds, scared you might get hurt. After that, you two went window shopping by the outdoor mall.