13/ Your first kiss

*Pre chapter apology: Sorry some of these were so short and some were so long. For a few of them I couldn't think of any ideas, and others I couldn't stop writing :)*

Harry:

No one really knows when you and Harry first kissed, and you refused to tell anyone. You liked keeping it to yourself, saving the special moment.

Ron: (Wasn't your first kiss, but...)

After the Battle of Hogwarts, Ron just couldn't help himself. He was so happy you were alive, and snogged you, right in front of everyone.

Draco:
You walked by one of the prefect's bathrooms, on your way to find Harry. You wanted to know more about his book, and the half-blood prince. He said he had found out something else.

As you passed the door, you heard a single sob come from inside. It was covered up, and pretty silent, but you heard it. Putting aside your better judgement, you pushed open the door and walked inside.

The bathroom was mostly empty, except for a boy in the corner, at the last sink, facing the mirror, his hands gripping each side of the sink. It was Draco.

"Draco?" You asked, letting the door shut behind you, as he quickly turned around. His eyes were puffy red, he had been crying, and his bottom lip was quivering. His normally gelled back hair was a bit messed up, a bit out of place, just a tad, which was unusual for Draco.

Normally, that's when Draco's snarky comment or rude gesture would come, but it didn't. He just stood there, his gaze falling to the floor, as you watched him, trying to figure out why the boy who had it all was crying.

"Draco? Are you alright?" You stepped closer to him, searching to see if he was physically hurt, but there were no signs of blood or pain.

He stood there in silence for a few moments, he tried to open his mouth once but stopped when his eyes watered up again.

"I'm fine." He barely mumbled, quickly redirecting his gaze to a certain spot on the floor again, trying not to let his tears spill.

"You're obviously not." You stated, stepping forward again. You didn't know what you were doing but you knew it was right.

"I said I'm fine. Leave me be." He argued, but didn't turn around, almost like he didn't want you to leave, he craved human company. You started to protest, but he interrupted you. "I said leave!" He yelled, a few tears slipping out.

"Fine!" You shouted back, turning around, but you didn't walk away. Your better judgement was screaming at you to leave, to get out and leave him. He was never nice to you, why should you be nice to him? But something deep inside you turned, and suddenly, you knew you weren't leaving. "I'm not going."

You turned back around and met his eyes, his face was softened a bit more into a saddened expression, whatever it was slowly wearing into him.

"Why not." He said, as if he was testing you, trying to see why you were actually still there. He had been hurt, and you wanted to know why, not just to know, but to maybe help.

"Because, I can't." You admitted, stepping forward, so you were really close to him. "I'm gonna do something, okay?" He watched your eyes as you reached your arms out, pulling him into a hug. Not just any hug, you made it so his head was tilted into your shoulder, even though he was a few inches taller, like Harry had done to you once.

You put one hand on his head, and the other on his back, holding him tight. He didn't push away, and after a moment you felt his hands wrap around your back. He started to slowly break down, slow sobs into your shoulder, as you sat there, rubbing his back and letting him coat your shirt in his tears.