5/ How you met

Harry:

You had just boarded the train to Hogwarts with your brother, it was your first year after all. You followed him to a compartment down the train, but it was filled with kids all in his year. You were friends with his friends, you just always happened to feel a bit left out.

"Cedric, I think I'm gonna go make some friends." You got his attention and muttered, as he glanced at you and put his suitcase on the top rack.

"Alright, just be careful." He ordered, and you nodded, walking out of the compartment. You searched the way for empty compartment, but there seemed to be none.

You stopped at one of the carts towards the end, the candy trolley was in your way. A boy stood up and bought a few chocolate frogs and what not, before the trolley carried on.

He smiled, but you caught his eye. He looked back into the cart, and then at you. He glanced around, and smiled again.

"Do you wanna- erm, sit with us?" He asked shyly, and ran a hand through his hair, which is when you caught a glimpse of his scar. It was the famous Harry Potter, who survived Voldemort's killing curse.

"Okay. I'm Y/N Diggory." You explained and sat down beside him, a red head boy looking back at you. It was Ron Weasley, you had known him since kindergarten.

"Harry Potter." He smiled at you and offered a chocolate frog. You took it and smiled back, slightly blushing.

"I know." You nodded, as Ron- who was across from you- studied your face, his mouth stuffed with candy.

"I told you that we'd see each other." He barely got out, and you smiled at him and his food stuffed cheeks.

You glanced back to Harry, who was grinning ear to ear, watching both you. You then explained how you and Ron knew each other.

Ron:

You sat in the library reading about muggle politicians for your muggle studies class. There were a few kids in the corner across from you who were being too loud to not overhead their conversation.

"Well, Harry, it's not my fault you got yourself entered into the competition." A red head was talking to the famous Harry Potter, well, rather yelling.

"It's not mine either." Harry hissed, and glanced around. "Now help me find out what the bloody hell I'm supposed to do with an egg that screams murder."

You smiled and turned your page, they were talking about the dragon's eggs. A surprise to all of you, everyone thought it would have a hidden message, and it does, but it's in loud, piercing screams.

"We should have dragged Hermione here ourselves." The red-head sighed angrily and plopped into one of the chairs.

"We'll find something, we've got to." Harry pushed forward and over to one of the shelves, scanning for screaming eggs.

"Or we could get someone smart," You heard the boy say, and then felt his eager gaze on your face. "Like a Ravenclaw, Harry." He mumbled, as you raised your eyebrows into the book.

"What? Ron-" Harry had started, as you caught a glimpse of him looking around, and the boy, Ron, walking over to you.

"You're a Ravenclaw." Ron stated as he stood in front of you. You set the book down and found his eyes, which were a rather pretty shade of blue and green.

"You're a Gryffindor." You stated obviously, as he opened his mouth and stuck out his hand, proving a point.

"Well, yeah." He explained, and adjusted his tie sheepishly. "What I mean is, Ravenclaw are smart. We need a smart person's help. Are you smart?"