38/ Kids

Harry:

You and Harry now had one little boy, and didn't really feel the need to have any other kids. However, the universe had other plans, and gifted you with another boy 3 years later.

Ron:

Ron and you ended up having a family with 3 little girls and one little boy, and Ron loved them with all of his heart.

Draco:

You gave birth to a baby boy, with hair just like Draco's, which you liked to gel back when he was a toddler. After that, you gave birth to a girl, who had your eyes and features. Draco liked to teach the son how to be respectful to everyone, something his father never taught him, and the daughter how to be kind and careful, so she wouldn't get hurt nor hurt anyone.

Neville:

You and Neville had adopted a bunny named Fluffy, which was your kid for a little bit, but you added to the family with twins; a boy and a girl, and another rabbit.

Fred:

Fred really wanted a big family, like his, and had begged you to have more kids after the first. You gave in and ended up having a total of 7 kids. Like his family, 6 boys and 1 girl.

George:

Neither of you really wanted any kids, you liked how the family was. Plus, with his siblings' families to be the cool Aunts and Uncles of, it was enough work. And now you could keep having your date nights in peace

Although you did use 'fetus deletus' many times... if you know what I mean.

Oliver:

You and Oliver had one little baby girl, and that's all you really needed. He cherished the child so much, his love for you both so noticeable, and even taught her to play Quidditch at age 5.

Cedric:

You had kids, but you and Cedric still adopted! You gave birth to triplets; two girls and a boy, and then adopted 2 more boys.