46/ You find them at 3am

Harry:

Harry would only ever get up if he needed to get up for a specific reason, or if he had a nightmare. You'd know if he had a nightmare, because you could feel him shaking, and would hold him a little tighter the rest of the night.

Ron:

Ron would often get up to get food because he was hungry, but wouldn't go alone. You'd wake up to 'Y/N.. can we get food?' or 'I'm hungry and can't sleep.' at least once a week, and usually didn't mind it, but sometimes it got a bit annoying.

Draco:

Draco would wake up at the crack of dawn, from habit and from the bit of sun coming through the window. He would sit, turning on his back if he wasn't already, and just think about everything. His mistakes, his bad choices, his good ones. By the time you even started to move, he was already wide awake, waiting for you to get up too.

Neville:

If Neville couldn't sleep he'd get up and go make himself a cup of warm tea, then sit down by the window, watching the sky change colors. He'd usually prepare two cups, because he knew you'd follow him soon after.

Fred:

Fred really only left the bed if he had been awake for half an hour, and it was near dawn, and he couldn't stop thinking about his plan for a prank. He'd then get up and write it down, and forget to go back to bed, staying up planning it.

George:

George never ever left bed with you, unless it was your birthday and he wanted to give you breakfast in bed. If he couldn't sleep, he'd simply move a bit so his head was on your chest and your hands were in his hair, then he'd be out like a light.

Oliver:

Oliver could usually be found up a night before his professional games, just sitting at the dining table and worrying. Whenever you noticed he was gone, you'd go find him, and keep him company, drowning out his worries with your words of comfort.

Cedric:

Cedric was hardly ever awake at the early hours of the morning, he had a schedule and he; for the most part, stuck to it. However, if he found you were awake, he'd abandon the schedule and stay up with you, whatever you were doing, until you went back to bed.