47/ Problems you have

Harry:

You had a bit of acne, which didn't make you ugly. Pimples and bumps aren't ugly, and shouldn't be defined as gross. You were still gorgeous.

Ron:

You had a bit of a problem with Bulimia a few years back, which had been going on a long time, before Ron found out you were throwing up your dinner, and gradually helped you out of it. Now, you have no problem eating full meals and keeping it down.

Draco:

Do I even have to say it with this man. Trust Issues, trust issues, trust issues. Although, after seeing how much Draco had trust issues for the relationship too, it made yours ease up a bit.

Neville:

(lil bit of a shocker) But you had severe depression before you met Neville. It had gotten so bad that you were cutting yourself and not wanting to go anywhere. But, with Neville's help, a therapist, and a tiny bit of antidepressants to boost yourself off, you managed to get back to a positive lifestyle. And although the scars didn't fade, your hate for yourself and sad vibes did.

Fred:

You have MASSIVE adhd. Which, really confuses everyone since you're a Ravenclaw. But, you're not in your house only because you're smart but because you think outside the box, making you one of Fred's favorite Ravenclaws.

George:

You have a little bit of anxiety, which mostly comes out when you're on stage and in your little habits. Like biting your nails, chewing your hair, picking at your skin. Sometimes a panic attack will come, but George helps you through them.

Oliver:

It's not really a problem, you're just competitive.

Cedric:

Your mum neglected you, and still does, and you had to learn everything yourself. That's why your so mature for your age, you had to grow up a bit quicker.