Prologue: The Program

You are in the peak of your youthful days. Never looking back, never regretting what you do….

Nahhh…you usually regret things but what is done is done. So here you are glaring at the screen.

HEAVEN OR REINCARNATE

A quick recap of what happen 20minutes ago.

You are not late for your school nor your bus. You just have to run as fast as you could since the homework that is due today was left in your desk yesterday.

'Why do you have to be distracted yesterday?!',you thought. The main reason for your distraction, was…you confessed to your crush…your 5 year crush ever since high school. And now that you are in college, you have the chance to actually say it.

He accept it. Saying the feeling is the same. Can you really blame yourself? IT IS YOUR 5 YEAR CRUSH!?

You went out after that confession and still love struck of course….and now running to finish your homework. Though you already have an initial copy written in one of your notes. But it needs to be in your notebook…that you've left in your desk.

So now…you didn't notice the green light, turn to red…a truck came in…

And now here you are…a screen glaring to you with a choice…"this is hard",you said.

"I wanna go to heaven…but the reincarnation is tempting",you said.

Closing your eyes you press the reincarnation. The screen became black and the set up became…wait…this your living room?

You look around…it is your living room..

"hey there",a man wave. He is sitting on the chair infront of you. With both arms on the table.

"(L/n) (y/n),Correct?",he seems to be unfazed when a clip board just popped out of his hand and started writing.

Bewildered and amuse you take a seat. "What are you doing in my house? Or is this my house? And who are you? Death or something?",you asked him.

He looks up to you. "First…yes this is your house…Inside your head. No, I cannot live inside your head. You need to be totally crazy inorder to see me…or maybe plainly dying and choosing the 'reincarnation' button…",He rubbed his forehead. "Lately, more and more teens like you choose to be reincarnated…and my job became harder…I am…",he look at his name tag…

You too did the same. "Jay…",he seems to be unsatisfied with his name. "I am not death…more of 'the one who will be doing your paper works'…so",he tapped his clip board making you look at him.

"you choose our Reincarnation program",he said. "now you get to choose what world you like to be into yada yada yada…anything you want will be added etc etc etc…and have another life".

"ahhh",you look left and right and pointed to yourself.

"Yes you…come on girly…I am a busy man, I have a quota do meet",he said.

"Do I make the choice? I can be in any world I want? How?",you asked. He look at his watch. "there goes my lunch",he mumbled.

"As a human…which is you, you make decision every minute…even when you breath that is your decision. Every decision will make a time line…and that doesn't just revolve around you…every people in earth makes a timeline. That means many worlds were created…making everything possible",he said. "are you getting me?",he asked.

"Timeline decision…breathing",you counted.

"close enough…",he leaned back. "To make this more interesting to you…there are many worlds that were created because of these…only few people like you who is chosen to be reincarnated into those 'worlds'",he started.