Chapter 59: Reincarnated

Xebec did not know what to do, he can only panic as (V/n) scream in pain and even tremble.

"What to do, what to do...", But he stopped when (V/n) turned quiet. Only to be replaced by her taking deep breaths as if lost in air.

"A-are you alright now?", He asked.

He did not see the look (V/n) has on her. "Le...ehtz...ju...hast...go", (V/n) said and walk as if normal.

"You should really calm yourself first", he said.

But he stopped and looked scared when (V/n) look at him. Her face is contorted into something heinous. "Let's just go...With a 'perfect' body...I cannot control it", she said.

Xebec only nod and as she walk away.

"...", (V/n) now sigh. But her face did not change back. "I better teach (Y/n) the real things after this"

"She wasn't just unstable mentally but has a weak resolve in few things", she added. "I cannot always spoon feed her"

"But don't you think, that's the only way?", Xebec doesn't really get how (V/n)'s power works.

"It is", she did not even deny it. "But I cannot ALWAYS do this for her...one of these days..."

Xebec look at (V/n), "what?", He asked

"...nothing", she said.

Xebec really knew she will say something, but both flinch when both heard cries and shouts.

As if cheering for someone, now they took notice of their surroundings.

Luffy in full white form, the illusive 'Gear 5'.

(V/n) look at Luffy as he fought, it was so 'nika-like', that she even thought it was him.

She can hear their cheers for the man.

'why are you cheering for him?'

Some even believe he will put an end to the long live misery of Wano.

'did anyone knew how uncomfortable she(you) is?'

She wants to puke at what is happening, putting their faith in him.

'God or not...'

***

There was a question that sometimes 'I' as the author of this book wanted to ask...

Is Devil a 'God'?

Though Angels are created by god, and they weren't 'God'.

On the other hand, Man created a child and the child will become a man.

As well as, God made the devil, yet why can it stood up against 'God'.

Just like...how (V/n) question the fact why is Luffy being held as a protagonist of this story crafted for him.

Questions float up in her mind, but none of the questions were, "why not me? If it will be me, maybe people will understand"

It never did, since in the first place, those people who died in her hand is judged fairly by her.

No regrets, no remorse.

"I'm tired...really tired", she muttered. "tired of the bullshit called faith, tired of being on the run...and FREAKING tired of living"

"I just want to end it all, and take that guy with me as I go, so no one can be harmed like me...WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT?!", she yelled. "Xebec tell me...you see my story...you see how I was treated...and the person whom I ever like...I cannot be with him...what did I fucking do to deserve this?!"