Chapter 10: (v/n)

Luffy ran towards the colliseum just by hearing that fruit. He too knew the said fruit, Ace talked about that it once before.

And want to get his hands on it. Ace gave up on it though, after he got the mera mera no mi.

Luffy being luffy want to get that fruit for his brother...So rushing to the colliseum...winning that fruit became the top priority.

"Luffy!",he heard you called out to him. "(y/n)!!",your captain hugged you again.

"Something tells me you will be here...so I registered myself already",you notified your captain.

"you going in too?",Franky asked you.

"The fruit is kinda important to me",you said.

"Yosh! We'll get it for ace, right?",Luffy asked you.

You remained silent and glare to your captain. While the cyborg and luffy look at you, until you spoke..."Yeah...for...ace",you spoked slowly.

***

While Luffy is marveling about how big is the colliseum, you guys saw a toy being chased by the police.

"You won't hit me! No you won't! JET WALK",in the mid air he hopped his way to the nearest window of the colliseum.

"You can't catch me, Slowpoke! I've stuck my legs in the colliseum! You know the rules!",he shout.

This make you smile mischievously and the police scurried away.

Once the police were out of the picture he hopped out and landed infront of your group.

"My my elderly sirs and...",the toy flinched when he get the sight of you.

"and lady...May I carry your belongings?",he asked trying his best not to stutter.

"Wow he got polite in a hurry",Franky said.

"Kukukuku....indeed he does",you said and look down on the toy.

"shishishi...you are one funny toy",Luffy laughed. But the toy were fixated to you, it seems like he wants to run away...but decided not to.

They were in a conversation about Mr. Toy soldier being funny when they announced about the registration closing soon.

But people seems to be talking nonsense about luffy entering since he is in a disguise of an old man.

Giving them a glare, make people feel the chills run down their whole being.

"(y/n)-sis...you seem to be acting...odd",Franky said.

You raise an eyebrow,"I am always like this",you said.

"that what makes you odd",he said.

After luffy registering,"how about you?"...looking at the cyborg.

"Luffy already with you so, I'll be looking for that 'factory', Torao said",Franky said and part ways with you two.

You and Luffy were not on the same bracket. But you walk beside him as gladiators, spoke full of them selves.

It pissed you off, "There is no place like you shrimps in here!",he said to you.

Two men came charging in the two of you...Luffy efficiently dodge the arm that the gladiator swung and throw him to the ground.

He look back go see how you are doing when, the other gladiator was sweating bullets...while you just block his attack with your hand, and a menacing glare.

"Being all brawns and no head will kill you one one of these days....boy",you said. There was no haki...no devil fruit that can explain what happen as the gladiator passed out.