Chapter 26: La Sola Luna

You look at the two of them, "What are you two doing here?!"

"We have to save you!", Luffy said. Gritting your teeth, and look over Caesar.

"CAN'T YOU MAKE THE TELEPORTER IN A LOWER GROUND?! WHY IS IT TOO HIGH!", Caesar yelled.

Naturally, you can. But for some reason, you cannot. "You two...Since you are here...I dunno...buy time", you said. And went to Caesar.

"Candy Wall!", Peros said and a wall of Candy blocked you.

"Tsk", you clicked your tongue. "What are you doing here? Ran out of cards?", Niji taunted.

"I do not!", you said.

"We just have to go through that wall and we are home free", Bege said.

"WE ARE WORKING ON THAT!", You and Caesar yelled.

"Black Bug!", Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji said, breaking the candy wall.

"Nice", you said. "My turn!"

You will pull out a gun, for sure that is what you will pull out. When, you eyes met with a golden battle axe.

'La Sola Luna', what you first thought.

"WHO SAID YOU ARE GOING ANYWHERE?!", Lin lin grab you.

"You told me strawhat, that you will beat me up...Back in Fishman Island", Lin lin said.

"But guess what?! I will kill this warlock, first! If I cannot have this power...NO ONE CAN!", she said.

'Let my weapon guide you', someone spoke. Grabbing the Axe, "La Sola: Helios Labrus", you said and swing the sword making Lin lin fall back. Though it did not made her fall completely, only let you go.

"What a spineless girl?! You swing that axe without even--"

"Spineles--", Luffy will say something about Lin lin taunting you.

You too will go nuts about Lin lin tainting you. Since, she is doing a great job in doing so.

"Just one punch!", Luffy said.

"Just one swing!", you said.

"Who did you said Spineless, Lin lin?!", you said. Axe turning into a silver white, while luffy into his fourth gear: Boundman.

"All of what I said is true! The one who will be the pirate king is not you! But me! And I WON'T LET ANYONE EVEN KILL (Y/N)!", he said.

"Silver Carme!", you yelled and swung your axe with great intensity. Both you and Luffy against Lin lin's blow.

You did not even notice the fact, that black substance coating half of your form. You right eye turning into blood shot red...

The impact made you two fall to your feet, "After I took you Kaido down, you are next...Big Mom."

You spitted blood on the sideline, "Maybe a limb or two will suffice, for calling me spineless", you said.

"A limb or two?! Kaido?! Mamamamama! You talk big you brats! You lot can never take out that thing! Or even take my limb! Even so...Who said you little shits could even dream of getting out of my territory, hmmm?", Lin lin said.

You and Luffy along with Sanji and Reiju, were shock to see Judge came in.

"Our dreams have been crush into dust! We entrusted you with 300 years of desires to perfect a warlock! Curse you, Foul villain",

"Villain, Me?! Then what abomination do you call that?!", he pointed at you.

'What does she--', you stopped when you saw half of you being covered in black...some part of you thought it was Haki...but you know it is not.