Chapter 44: Exchange worlds

You slumped back to the 'jaakuna sonzai' Tree. "What should I do, (V/n)? Is this your fault too?"

'I did read a lot of obsessive characters back then...'

['(L/n) (Y/n) through of lovey dovey stories, resorted to Obsessive stories']

'I only find them interesting...but I don't want that to happen to me', you thought. 'Wait wait...obsessive characters are good too, in some way...but not to this point'

Now you wondered, why you never saw the signs on Luffy and the others.

'Are there stories that turned Obsessive characters into good guys?', you thought.

"this is all your fault, (v/n)"

['(L/n) (y/n) normalizing that everything is (v/n)'s fault']

"I have to get back to them…Nami might be holding them back...but...", you got up...But suddenly wobbled and fall back.

***

You got up out of your bed...looking at the morning breeze out of your own room.

Looking at the window...Smiling ever so brightly. Even looking for some good uniform choices, though most of them are the same.

After choosing the right pair, you scanned your bag...'Wait...where was it?', you look at your drawer...

"Wait wait…", your day is only beginning yet it seems it is about to be ruin. You look at your scratch paper that contains the activity, but your notebook is no where to be seen.

"Oh fuck...(Y/n), really?", you facepalm remembering where you put it.

Taking a quick shower, and wearing your clothes. "Mom, I got to go", you said looking at the breakfast your mom made.

"oh no, young lady...you are eating the food, I made", she said.

"Fine fine", you said and sat on the chair.

"Swallow your food...", your dad said. "many students are getting hit by trucks these days..."

"Dad...I am not that dumb to not see a truck coming to my way"

"I am just saying...I don't want to see my only daughter getting hit by a truck…its dumb", he said.

"I am not getting hit by a truck, very soon...Since I will be married", you said.

"Find a boyfriend, and we will talk", you mom said.

"I am hurt, mom...I have a boyfriend", you said.

"Sung jin-something is not a boyfriend...its a sticker that you stick in our dining table", Mom.

Acting hurt, "First of all... It's Sung Jin woo...And second I do have! We are already together...since yesterday"

"So that is why you look like you are up on your clouds", your dad said not even fazed to what you said.

Finishing up your meal, "I already finished my meal...I got to go", you said.

"If stalking (c/n) made your think he is your boyfriend…it is not", Mom.

"It's real! and I will introduce him tonight!", you said.

Starting to run, since your bike is not in a proper state, and your dad won't be going to work anytime soon.

The stop sign turned red..."Woah there", you were grabbed by the arm.

"What th--", you look to see (c/n). "O-oh...", You look at him. Though...'Was he always this...plain?', you look at him.