Must Read for future reference

Hi! I am Xiandrawrites...and the author of this story!

Now I want you guys to read this information. In regards to how 'Trigger unlock' works.

Reader: Author... aren't you...chapters too late for that?

Yes...I might have been but now I put a more detailed description about it.

First, Let's Talk about {Trigger unlock}
-Trigger Unlock can be done in various if ways. You can say this is just a 'crush'. Take for example Person A...see Person B as cute...can trigger this level.

It can be fast...it can be slow...it depends on the situation really.

Now there are two levels Trigger unlock can lead to.

{Affection initiate}

This is like how Lovers see each other. It clearly is like being able to fall in love. It is falling in love in a way actually.

Like asking out, going to dates...going out of his/her way to make the other person feel special.

{Obsession Overdrive}

This can actually be produced by feeling of Jealousy…that trust alone cannot be mend any longer.

Driven by jealous...lack of assurance if Person B is still alive and breathing.

Though...falling to Obsession can only lead when you are too expose to Person B's Presence.

Now by seeing this...you can fall speculate who can be falling into obsession.

Law,Zoro and Luffy can be said to already in this level...but lacking the thing to trigger it.

Sanji on the other hand can be unlocked in this trigger as well for being to expose to Cracker and (Y/n)'s Friend ship.

Now...Katakuri on the other hand is a bit tricky...He is becoming sadboi and helpless seeing the 'blossoming' relationship of cracker...He has roller coaster type of emotion...and kept on supressing since he has 'priorities'

if you list all those possible love prospect... we can see that...

Luffy, Zoro, Law- Can fall to obsession
Sanji-inbetween Affectionate and Obsession
Katakuri- still suppresing
Marco-unknown
Ace-In the later time
Sabo-in the later time

Any questions?

Reader: Author-san why is Cracker not falling...he has been fully exposed to (y/n). 'Even the other strawhats as well'

On Cracker's point of view (Y/n) is nothing but a nuisance brat and cheeky. And they have mutual understanding that both cannot be in a relationship. It is like...Can you even fall inlove to a person you saw as a sister? That is what Cracker thought. He did gave it a try...but after thinking more about it he just became gross

Now the factors on the Strawhat...

Franky has her eyes on Robin...(Ship)
Ussop is with kaya(ship)
Chopper is a kid.
And brook is old.

Yes being old is also a factor

Now I will be updating this special note if you have additional questions that needs to be cleared up.