Chapter 52: Danger

"wait wait...you are already going?", The young king asked her.

"Yes...I do not see the need for me to stay here", she already did what she needs to know.

"At least tell me your name", he said. "I am king France"

"Well, King France...", She is uncomfortable saying her name.

"They said the dial is an ancient weapon...what did they name it?", She asked.

"I...I forgot...wait...Pluton, Uranus and Poseidon... those are the names of ancient weapon", he said.

"...Nemesis...My name is Nemesis"

***

Even with the use of the dial... That fruit is still no where to be found. As if playing coy with her.

"Even today...your body changes", King France look at her.

"Every time I use this dial...this body will rot in fast paced...", She said.

"Is this...my ancestors doing?", He asked.

"This is my fault...your ancestors are good people, King France...", She said.

"But we are labeled as crazy people who believe to Warlocks...", He said.

Turning the dial once more to find the black dot..."People who call you crazy are the once who condemned your ancestors...just because they keep me...they hate the late king as well"

"What did he do?"

"He stuck to what he believes in...prosper the land, the world...", She smiled. "So I know King France will stick to it"

"I will help you as much as I can, Nemesis...Cleansing the world..."

(V/n) can tell if a person has succumb to the desire of their selves. She can tell since she saw it from Nika.

She can also tell it by looking at France. "Don't mistake our meeting to something else, King France...", She said.

"Please...let me help you...", He started to cry again.

'are people in this era resort to crying as a last way to convince people?', she let go of the old dial.

She doesn't want to be involved to person who has this kind of desire. One of the hidden scriptures she found...while finding traces of Nika.

She saw...and apology for Nika/Joyboy. An apology that says they let her get away...they let her keep him in a fruit.

And lastly...did not keep her in a proper body.

That last part was hard to read since it may be written in ancient text. Even the people of the past will side that god.

How easy it is for people to side a person just because they gave them a piece of food.

Yet warlocks give them a feast, they gave war.

"A body...suited for me will arrive", she started.

'Let's see...if Nika is finding a suitable host for him...I might be as well...'

"Cleanse the world before that happens"

'better keep them busy...and hope what it will give, will be better'

***

(V/n) stopped looking for Nika...she let the time passed.

Watch as Roger change the course of History.

King France died...and new king took the throne...

Everything is changing...except for her. She can also tell, Roger is reaching the answer.