Chapter 24: Wedding day

Few minutes before the Wedding...

"where is she?", Lin lin asked getting impatient the second goes by.

"It seems on the last minute before getting dress, (y/n) went to Cracker to visit. but it seems after that she was nowhere to be found...making her late today", Peros said.

Lin lin gritted her teeth...She cannot lose you now... Everything is already prepared.

The door now opened, to see two brides. A white dress, for Pudding. She looks like a saint, so pure and innocent. Flowers adorning her hair, matches the one her bouquet is.

While on the other side was, dark and regal. In contrast to Pudding's, They said black gowns are the new wedding gowns.

The two dresses are identical to one another, but somehow, the black dress is completely different. Even how she had wore it feels utterly different.

Sanji and Katakuri look at the woman in black, which is you. There breathes were taken away from them. You very feature, her very form set something in the pit of their stomach.

Maybe a fluttering feeling. For sanji to see you again, after the day he pushed you away. For Katakuri, to see you in a wedding dress.

"Sanji seems captivated by you, Pudding", you said.

"W-what? No!, It can't be", Pudding said. But you leaned to her slightly...

"Make sure to aim square on the head", you said darkly.

***

You blinked as you saw Pudding looking at you in shocked. Somehow you blacked out a few seconds of walking.

"Something wrong?", you asked.

"N-no...nothing", she look away. When the two of you reached the altar, "You look beautiful", Katakuri complimented.

"You look dashing", you said with a curt laugh.

You peered to Sanji, 'So handsome', you mouthed making the blonde blushed. It seems he can control this much of teasing.

"We are here today...to witnesses the blessed day for this four young couples here today", the priest said.

'I never pegged this to be an actual wedding', you thought.

After a few verses and some heart warming speech of the priest, He started with Sanji and Pudding.

You felt Katakuri stiffened when Pudding said 'I do'. Giving out a slight laugh, "Come on...A billion belli man scared of a little 'I do'"

"I am not scared...I am nervous"

"What ever floats your boat", you said.

"And now...Do you...(l/n) (y/n) take Katakuri Charlotte to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, until death do you part?"

You gave Katakuri a teasing look, "I do"

This made the older man sigh in relief. "Do you...Katakuri Charlotte take (L/n) (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, until do you part?"

"I do", he said.

It seems there's like a vow to be made. For pudding and Sanji. "This is awkward...I never prepared anything", you said.

"Tell that to me...I just knew this last night", he said.

"Now will the two of you exchange your vows to one another?"