Chapter 14: Wedding with who?

Law and Luffy reach the top, and saw Trebol and Doffy. With a beat up bellamy.

"Bellamy!!",Luffy yelled.

"Fufufufu...I see, You did not even bother to let the little wizard join our fight how.…sad",Doflamingo said with a grim smile.

"(y/n) is better off this island. She is not even going to help",Law.

"Then what is the use of Warlocks for not us to use?",Doflamingo questioned.

Luffy and Law look at him in surprised. "Behehehehe It seems they don't even know about it, Doffy",Trebol laughed.

"you let a someone board your ship without even knowing what they are. Have you lost your bearings, Law? And here I thought, you are more cunning and calculative than this.Fufufufufu...you have really gone soft"

"Use?! what do you mean 'use'?!",Luffy was in rage.

"Use...strawhat. By any word that means, Warlocks are for us to dispose! They are made to serve us! Those were the warlocks are for! They are the main foundation why we have islands of today! They have been serving us, for generations ago!",Doflamingo said maniacally.

"(Y/N) IS NOT FOR SOMEONE TO USE! TORAO FORGET THIS...I AM GOING FOR HIS HEAD!",Luffy was blinded by rage.

"Don't let it get to your head, Strawhat!",Law said.

"GUM GUM NO...!"

"Oh for Pete's sake! Shambles!"

"RED HAWK!!",Luffy punch Doflamingo square in the stomach. But it seems the flamingo was unhurt. "Now look...he is not even down",Law gritted his teeth.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! HE CAME OUT SPOUTING NONSENSE OF USING (Y/N)!",Luffy yelled.

***

The next day after the faithful day of escape in Dressrosa,"So Zou is up ahead". The vivre card is pointing up. After you boarded the Thousand sunny yesterday, it was under attack by Pekoms.

You helped Sanji by taking out some crews and make your escape. Just as expected...Though you felt ominous aura up above.

The environment around is foggy, making you grimaced. 'l was really expecting to see the big zuneisha.…oh well',you thought.

"So who wants to go first?",you said and stood before the portal. Ceasar and Sanji who was bickering earlier sweatdropped. The silence seems to get to you. "Come on its not that bad",you tried to pursue them.

All in the group shook their head. With a sigh you snapped your finger and Suraimu, one after another throw them onto the portal. "Yay!",you do a victory clap with Suraimu. After that scene, Suraimu went to your shadow and you as well jump to the portal.

Just when you have a good footing, you heard momonosuke said,"We have company!".

Whipped your head to the side to see men, and woman...you recognized their uniforms. 'Beast pirates...Why are they here?',you thought.

"This is the furthest you could reach Intruder! Where is that girl?! and why are you on this island?!",the beast pirate said.

"Wh--Girl?",you look at nami. "This place is special, you see",beast pirate began.

"In coming rain!",Nami༼ yelled making you all look up. Though it was not rain, it was droplets. "Don't worry, I'll protec-- kuuughh",waves of water came rushing in to you.

Soon, Brook cried out for help. "Dang Devil fruit user is so troublesome",Nami sigh. You grab hold of Momo, while Nami on brook.

A branch came in sight, gripping on to it and trying to stand. "Get a grip you two",Nami said. All four of you soaking wet.