Chapter 17: Hidden Room

Katakuri look at you in confusion. "What did you just say?",he asked.

"I thought it was pretty cool! I mean...you even have a cool alias, like...'Dog tooth' Charlotte Katakuri.…Then in our crew they go like 'Black leg' Sanji, also 'Pirate hunter' Zoro, and 'Strawhat' Luffy! All of it is sooo cool!",she said.

It seems that the commander cannot comprehend any longer what you meant by saying all those things. "I mean...look...'Warlock' or 'Wizard'. Its just...its not even cool enough!",you whined.

"How did you even get to that conclusion?",he wondered.

"I mean...It is really not that scary. Sure...sharp teeth is like...a no no for some people. But there are a lot of people out there who are a lot weirder than you",you said. 'Starting with Peros if you asked'.

"Anyway...I think we have wrapped it all up huh?",you asked.

"I still have a lot going on...but let's settle it as a truce for now…you are still in the dark to me",he said.

"Phewieee...",you got up from your seat. "Please leave",you said.

"Why?",Katakuri asked.

"Katakuri-kun.…",you look at him quite seriously. "I am going to change",you said and summoned a portal from his seat, teleporting him to the first person you thought will be more than happy to see him.

***

Cracker was training in excluded part of the totoland. It is not like he likes training, he just grew accustomed to it.

Right after the meeting between Big mom and (y/n) yesterday. The girl seems to be quick on her feet. Since instead of a normal conversation which normal 'couples' would instigate. Cracker asked her to have a sparring session with her.

She did have some rules in regards to it. Like Don't use Haki, don't land a blow with the clothes cannot cover. And strictly no weapons.

There was the lack of strength in her, maybe because she is a girl. But for a girl she is sturdy. But what triggers him the most is that, he cannot land a blow.

"Just you see---",suddenly something big came crushing in his form.

"GWUUUUAAAHHH!! WHO THE FU--",Cracker was about to snapped when he saw Katakuri.

"K-katakuri-niisama!",he said.

"I am sorry for that...I was told for (y/n)'s surveillance",he said.

"You don't have to tell it to me Katakuri-niisama",Cracker said.

"You are her future husband",he said. Now Katakuri felt like he have tasted some poison of sort.

"Tsk...Marriage for convienience huh? I am sure Mama is not seeing this as some marriage...Mama seems looks like she is just fulfilling a promise...",Cracker said unsure of what he had said.

***

You just finished cleaning up yourself and wear some clothes. Looking at the mirror, you covered your neck pretty neatly. What happen yesterday kept a mark in you. Good thing you covered it with some clothing Cracker have given to you.

Going for a walk and maybe kept your mind off of things. After you came back from the generation skip of (v/n) you felt like one wrong emotion that will rose in you will be the end.

Being distracted seems to work like a charm. The more you think, the more it was being forgotten. Looking at the shackles on your wrist.

"So if I....",You teleported in to your hand...which worked and now your wrist is no longer attached to the bomb.