Chapter 55: Suicidal Person

It's been a good five minutes since this...Entity named Salacia introduced herself.

"So, how is Nika?"

'Nika?'

"W-who is...Nika?", You asked. The entity 'looked' at you.

"You know, soldier something...kind of idiot looking at that"

Still not getting it, 'Is this connected to the real One Piece?'

Trying to remember anything, "I don't know anyone named Nika...But what I do know, is that Luffy has a fruit with a go-"

"He is a God now?", The entity laughed. "That's a good joke"

When she stopped laughing she gave you a good stare and sigh.

"How about Morph? Oh wait, that's not her name...(V/n)? Was it?", Now her shape is turning into a full child like feature with no eyes and just blue slit for a mouth.

"Yes, I am finding her actually", you said. "I am always afraid of her...but now...maybe she is just waiting for someone"

"And you are right, she IS waiting... Or finding someone to be exact", Salacia. "Do you know anyone named...Ashnah?"

"He is...her life?"

"Yes!", Salacia exclaimed. "But I don't want her to be happy"

Stopping for a moment, "why?"

"Why? She is the embodiment of all the malice this world has...she cannot be happy", Salacia.

"What do you mean?"

Salacia look at you, "What do you know kid?"

"Nothing"

"That's better than anything", she said.

"Tell me"

Salacia look at you, "why? So you can make her happy? Their are two things that can make her happy, Ashnah...and Dying, why do you think she wants to have your body, hmm?"

"What do you..."

"I gave her you, since you are capable pf dying. A fragile body, that can break anytime"

"..."

"She wants to die (Y/n). She doesn't like to win, or to cover the world in darkness. That was just a ruse. And that's how the world painted my child to be...but deep down, she just wants to die so bad, she will do everything for it"

***

(V/n) look at the strawhats, still preparing for departure. "I wonder if Ashnah was reincarnated"

"(Y/n)-ya", Law called her.

"What is it?"

"Are you, (Y/n)-ya?", he asked.

"Why?", She curtly laughed.

"Just asking...you don't have that aura", he said.

"I am", she convinced Law. "You better believe it"

Law look at her, "Penguin-ya! Not those crates", Law said.

You look to where he teleported. "I want to see Ashnah"

***

"You gave her me, just for her to die?", You asked.

"She doesn't need powers. She already has it", Salacia said. "I even pamper her the most and she wasn't using it to the fullest of extent"

"Then..."

"All that kid wants is to die... didn't she tell you? The memories that was flashing? She is the most suicidal person you can think of"