Chapter 53: Awkward

Zebec look at your body as it flops on the floor. The world started to fall into pitch black.

Hearing a creaking noises, he look at the puppet.

"I am sorry, Zebec-boy...You wouldn't understand"

***

She, (V/n), summoned Zebec out of a whim. Since she felt pity for you. But all that man ever did is try to wake you up.

She cannot have that. She is this close...

She is already have enough of this bullshit they call life, and rage... "I am sorry Zebec...you wouldn't understand"

This is my only chance...

***

Zebec tried to wake you up, "lass! Lass! Wake up!", He said.

"Myoooommmm mmmeeerrrr", Suraimu called out.

***

She look at Luffy, they are now preparing for what to happen tomorrow.

But it seems Luffy kept on looking at her. She look back, and smile. A kind of smile you would probably do when looking at Luffy.

Luffy walk to her and sat next. She suddenly felt eerie, somehow different from the time she is with Roger.

This time, it is as if Nika is right next to her. She felt all the things she ate climb up to her throat.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?", Nami asked.

"I-i am...", She stood up and leave. Everyone look skeptical at the moment.

Running away from them should be the most doable thing, she saw that group the same Nika has. The fact, (y/n) is there sounds like it was faith happen, and took Nika's side.

She was back again to her tree, catching her breath. 'dum dum ta ta ta'

The drums...

'dum dum ta ta ta'

Holding both her ears she squatted and close her eyes.

She is scared, trauma rising in the pit of her stomach. (V/n) wants everything to stop...but she just know, Nika won't stop until he gets what he wanted.

Taking a few deep breaths, she stood up. Maybe she was preoccupied with her own.

When she got up and turn, she fall to her butt and look at the three men who is staring at her. Sanji, Zoro and Luffy.

Their presence seems to be all fine when she met them, Zoro and Luffy in Dressrosa and Sanji in Whole cake.

Now that she seems to acknowledge it, they look at her...no...they look at (y/n) wrong.

'yeah, they like (y/n)...just because we look exactly identical doesn't mean they like me as well...Eustass Kidd is the main example for that', she said.

"(Y/n)-chwan are you alright?", Sanji asked.

She look troubled at how it seems they are worried. "I am...I just...feel a bit dizzy", you said.

"You don't look fine at all", Zoro.

She wants to run away...

"(Y/n), are you--", she slap Luffy's hand who was about to touch her. Which surprise the two, she look at Luffy.

"I said, I am fine...there is no need for all of you to be concern", she said. She needs to turn them down. It might get worse than it already is.

"You are acting weird ever since last night", Luffy said. "You seems...to not like (y/n) I know"