Chapter 16: Let's be Friends

Cracker look at your poor form. Lack of sleep and heavy breathing. "Are you alright?",he asked.

"I am totally fine...I am lacking in sleep, my legs are sore due to running all night...short of breath...yup...totally fine",you said. Looking at the wide array of sugary sweets.

"How are you even be tired...so early in the morning",he asked.

Just in cue, Elder siblings gather up. Oven,Daifuku, Brulee, Peros and lastly Katakuri.

"I wonder too",you said and gulping down pure black coffee you manage to find while running away from a certain killer.

Katakuri as well is lacking of sleep. But due to his 'perfect' brother persona he is helding up good. Both exchange glares.

"You must be the bride of Cracker",Brulee said to you.

"Yes, that will be me",you said. Smiling thru the pain of lacking in sleep.

"I do hope my brother here will not cause you more trouble...out of all the siblings he tends to be.…intense",Brulee said.

Cracker and you look at each other. "He is worst than you can ever imagine",you joked.

"Why do you always make it seems like I am worst?!",Cracker will lunged to you.

"ENOUGH. All of you will have a peaceful breakfast and that is that",Katakuri ordered.

"You are unusually annoyed so early in the morning",Peros observed. He studied your black coffee, and give you a questioning look. Giving Peros the same look and withdraw.

"Some rats...are prying over my business...that I need to exterminate",he said.

"Rats? We never have rats",Oven started.

"Nothing to be worried about...I will make sure that 'rat' will have its good beating",Katakuri said.

'Hope you catch that rat though',you mumbled.

"You saying something warlock?",Daifuku look at you.

"Nothing...I have to excuse myself...I have other things to do for today",you said. Still having the mug in hand.

***

Plop to bed...'It is not like I am planning to see it...',you pouted. But then you started to move your legs hitting the soft mattress.

"This is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong!! Most Katakuri Fanfics will be like...'YOU SAW IT!' 'Yeah and I accept you!' Right?! but why do I get is a choke hold and near death experience?!",you said. Shutting your eyes to sleep.

"I just hope mama doesn't call me",you said.

***

You were awakened by someone observing you. No, you actually felt their gaze piercing in your face. Slightly opening your eyes..."Its just you...",you said to Katakuri.

a few minutes later, you shot up to bed and look at Katakuri. "KATAKURI-KUN!",you shouted.

"tch...so loud",he clicked his tongue.

You were taken a back. "JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN MY ROOM!",stating the fact.

"that my family made you accommodate...as long as you are within Mama's boarder you have nothing to say even if I barge in",he said.

'way to talk about authority', you gritted your teeth. "Why are you in my room...Katakuri-kun?",you asked.

"Mama told me to make sure you are still breathing. What? You think I am happy to be in the same room as you?"