Chapter 51: Warlock and Pirate King

She cling to that one fact, that fruit will never be eaten. Since, Nika always will avoid being cage.

Noticing as well, that the ink mark on her neck is vanishing. Tears run down her eyes as she look at the new body she has. But more than that, she is crying because she is finally free.

No clan, nor Nika can stop her now. Though the ink never vanish, there were only discoloration.

But it is better than having nothing, she open the door out of her 'house'...only to find something seems to be wrong.

She knew Logue Town as a run down small valley in the East blue. But seeing the buildings.

'huh?', there were also many people that seems to be dress up rather uniquely.

Wandering around town, a man left his newspaper on his table. Taking it with her and look at the news.

Seeing the date...'XXXX'...

'Huh? How long was I...', if she remember it right...it was 1200 this year. But why...'I was not revive after that? Did I use my mana to the very last drop?'

Now it makes sense why there are many things that seems to change around Logue town, in her time, Logue town is really close to being a deserted town that is near a warzone. But seeing many market, and people stocking up.

She will start walking, when a kid in raven hair bump to her. It is crowded yes, but not one that people bump to one another.

Before the kid can ran away, she pick him up. "Oi! Put me down!"

"Give me my wallet kid", he has a ragged look for a kid. She can tell he is a pick pocketer.

Though, she can tell the person she is hosting has a lot of money guessing about the jewelry she has in her cabinet.

"I DIDN'T STEAL SHIT FROM YOU!"

"Give it, Kid. I have no time dealing with you", she has more matters to know. Especially, she has to know what happen to that 'fruit', And about his 'crew'.

His crew after all is made up of extraordinary people.

"You know what...keep it", she said and let the child go. She started walking again, but noticed tiny footsteps behind her.

'this kid...'

"Why are you following me?", She asked.

"You are weird... aren't you going to call the marines like you do all the time?", He asked.

'does he want me to call the marines over  some petty cash, I don't even own?'

"Look kid, I don't have time to play your silly game...but here...", She gave her the keys to her 'house'. "Ransacked my place to all I care"

She had better things to do. First...find that Clan that Nika saved.

'Lunarians'

***

Using all the things you know in the past...it is as if you are walking on another world.

There was an abundance of sea kings in the calm belt which usually not the case. Slavery among fishmans...which in the past regarded as treason.

Fishmans are said a straight descendant of the ocean like Warlocks..."I just woke up and this is all I have to swallow in?"

If her body is not something that will rot just by using her mana, she will help them. No surely she will help them, but hunting that fruit should be the first thing on her list.

It was centuries after that day...she just woke up now. Centuries can make many children capable of having Nika.

Even if that fruit has the will of it's own...it also has the will to choose who will ate them.