Chapter 27: Thousand Sunny

Katakuri was waiting in the Sunny. He stayed silent, looking at the gold ring he had kept.

Last night,you told him to just faked the whole charade of wearing the wedding ring. It hurts in his part, that you don't like to be wedded to him, Or maybe it is the part of being forced.

He sigh, even though both of you are comfortable with one another...forced is still a forced.

'Don't hate me?', he thought for a second, if you know what will happen.

He look at his gloved hands...feeling the ring under the glove. He felt contented having just that wedding, even though it was not official.

Looking around the pirate ship, you always told him about. He can feel why you prefer this one, over his side.

"Katakuri-sama", one of the guards called over. Bringing a see through box, full of...

"Why are there many vivre cards?", he asked.

"We found it at one of the beds. It's seems like the girl's quarters."

Looking at the vivre card, it has your aura. 'I can track her down with this', he thought.

The thought of him, being able to track you with ease. "Put all the things you lot, turned over back in place", he said and hand the box back to the soldier. "Put it back where you got it."

Yes, the thought of him being able to track you has its own pros. For one, he can tell if you are in danger. But...he can also tell that you will not be comfortable if someone is tracking you wherever you are.

'If she wants to give me one...she will give me one', he convince himself.

Pocketing the ring...

***

Luffy look at you, as your unconscious body is barely breathing. They are on the run for Big mom's food craze.

Screaming, "Wedding cake!"

"(Y/N) COME ON...WAKE UP!", Luffy said.

He had been blaming himself for not being fast enough. He promised, that he will be the one to protect you.

But now is not the case, "Is she awake yet?", Sanji asked.

"No...", He replied.

He cannot lose you now, he had put to much trust on you. He kept on losing you in every island, you landed on.

'This time...I won't'

"Luf....fy", damn the noises Big mom had been doing. Damn, the broken trees, the noises of firearms.

All he heard was your silent call. "Yeah...Hang in there...Chopper will fix you up back in the sunny."

"Luffy.…"

"Shhh...We are almost there", Luffy said.

But all was lost when he felt a trickling liquid on you. "(Y/N)!?"

***

Katakuri cannot believe what is happening. He saw your captain, you in his arms.

Soaked in blood...He hoped that is not your blood, but with all the fighting...it says otherwise.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!?", Luffy said. "RED HAWK!"

His flaming outstretched arms flew right to Katakuri, but he to met his outstretched haki covered mochi arms.

"CHOPPER!", Luffy yelled.

"No use calling your friend, Perorin~", Peros said. They saw Chopper unable to move because of the candy covering him.