Epilogue

This is an unspoken story of a girl who saved her sister.

Once there was a girl, named (V/n).

(V/n) has a twin named (Y/n).

Despite being twins there's difference between them. (Y/n) who was loved by all, and (V/n) who made everyone feel uncomfortable.

Yet, (V/n) was fine about it. She just wants for (Y/n) to continue being happy and she will be happy.

They are inseparable, though one day. In the park, (Y/n) saw an ice cream truck.

Being the kid that she was, she walk to the truck. (V/n) saw that another vehicle coming down.

She grabbed her sister and push (Y/n) aside. Dying in the process.

***

(Y/n), due to shock, forgot about everything. She continue to be happy. The doctors told her parents it's a normal response of children her age to avoid trauma.

Their parents left it that way, since they cannot let (Y/n) remember.

It was (V/n) who wants ice cream.

***

"How can that be possible?", She asked her. "The perfect timeline must only exist in MY timeline"

"No, hear me out. That creature made you, and possibly your [Soulmate]. In the pretext that you are molded to him", (V/n) try herself to make sense. "So, there's nothing in this timeline that will be 'perfect' no matter how much we find. Since it will only say that this timeline is molded to your [Soulmate]"

"Ooookkkaaaayyy, so where's this going?"

"What if, just what if. You look for your [Soulmate]'s time line?", (V/n) asked. "What if there's a timeline in there, that he didn't choose you"

"That can't be right", She said. "We are [Soulmates] so...how can that exist?"

"All of us have our own decisions to make. Even if we are bound by that unbreakable chain", she ended.

"Plus...", (V/n) sigh. "It doesn't make sense..."

The woman look at her, "there's only supposed to be one, in each timeline, yet there's me and (Y/n)"

"In the first place, when we found this door", the woman started. "There's a rift...it was broken into two. I dunno, maybe fate or what not"

"Inside we saw two of [me], one is fated to be with Luffy...and one is...to die proving that it's wrong", She side glace at the little one. "At first, I was hopeful. That maybe this is it, but the more I look at it, the more disappointed I've become"

"(Y/n) is beyond saving, she is hopeful about things, we can see that. Thank god she isn't as delusional, but...you know what I mean?", The woman said her grief. "Though it wasn't suppose to get 'the creature's attention, it was only when (Y/n) came in contact again with Regan"

"She chose to be your friend. She 'saved' you, and the moment you stopped being 'the villain' in the story. Is the moment that creature was on the hunt for you. The moment you stopped and joined hands together...that creature needs you out"

(V/n) look at the oblivion, "I see... that's the role I should be playing. No wonder my stories around that door is just about me, and my miseries. I was supposed to hate the world, not just Nika.  I was supposed to...", (V/n)'s eyes started to well. "I think we at least deserve to look for that perfect time line"

"I don't want to die anymore...", She said.

"How about...we start by looking to that idea of yours?"

***

They found their selves walking at the corridors full of doors. But in-between the doors, (Y/n) can see a railway.

"There's...a train here?", she asked.

"Yes, they never really meant for anything really. This is what you call 'void', where every possible entries can exist, all at the same time", she then grabbed a knob and twist it open to see...

Someone who looks like you burying someone's face on the ground. "This is one of the possible timelines to exist, this is actually the door I went the second", she commented and closed it. "The first one is a medieval era, where I am supposed to be an empress of the kingdom. Though later was beheaded since...I cheated on the king"

"That's just fucked up"

"What can I say...", They stop on their tracks to see a gate at the end of the corridor. "While this is 'Eden'. Where soulmates are made"

"Sounds very empty to me", (V/n) commented as they go in.

The woman just hummed, "Yes, as you can see. But this place holds many information about who is paired with who till the end of time. This is where 'red string' is made"

"If this is so easy to find, wouldn't it be easier to just...", (V/n) has a dark look in her. "Burn this place?"

"Only if you can bring a hell's fire here. But that's impossible", the woman laughed. "Come on, I found it"

"That was easy", she cannot help but commented.

"We are finding something that is closely link to me, so Yeah, it is easy", she just took a key right out of a folder. "All timelines, has this 'secret door', which you can open to enter Eden. Everyone who...lost their way, like me, can find it. While you, maybe it's because the world you're in finally rejected you"

"Ouch", (V/n) acted hurtful.

"All people can find that door, but not all has the courage to open it. Since, it's a great will to leave and once you do, you need to be convinced that you don't like it, like how me and Regan find the door out of our own", she said. As they both look ahead, another corridor of doors welcome them.

"We cannot look at this all", (V/n) said. While the woman is looking around, (V/n) felt the door they went in open.

She look at it, to see the creature. No time to waste she grabbed the woman, before she can react. (V/n) open the door and push the woman inside and close it.

"Like you said, I am already rejected by the world. Please...find it in there...", She look at the door yet the creature dragged her once again. This time she did not fight.

This might be the last time she will be seen, at least, in her final moments.

She did good.

***

The woman has no time to waste, and already at her heels and starts to find if this is it.

When she found 'her', she kneel down.

Started crying as a smile form in her face.

It was her...happily married to...

"This is...", Before she can finish her sentence she was dragged to the darkness.