Chapter 41: Truth

Zoro glare at the blonde cook, he knew for days now that they have arrived after Luffy. For days now, he is containing himself not to kill the bastard.

This cook is the root of all problems why you were not there with them right now.

"I don't have time, Killing you right now...But I will surely do later", Zoro said.

"I should be the one telling you that!", Sanji said.

"Have you no shame?! Because of you! Why she isn't here in Wano! She has to save your curly brows!", Zoro sudden outburst not minding if guns were aimed at them.

"YOU THINK I NEVER THOUGHT OF THE GUILT!", Sanji also harbor a guilt inside him, why you are still out of nowhere.

The two will proceed on arguing but was stopped when they heard Toko cry.

"Da-HAHAHAHAHAH...dddyyyy"

Zoro cursed, as they heard Orochi reload his gun.

"You ingrates...HOW DARE YOU RUIN THE EXECUTION!", the shogun said. "Yasuie's daughter is...THAT LITTLE SHIT IS A WANTED CRIMINAL"

"All the samurais who have interfered with the execution...WILL BE KILLED ON THE SPOT", the Shogun declared.

Zoro pushed the kid on to Sanji. "Take the kid...you can at lease do that... can't you?", Zoro said and unsheathed two of his swords.

The rest of the strawhat was shocked by the first mate's arrival.

"Two swords style...", Zoro said.

"Oi! You idiot! Tonoyasu gave out his life to protect our plan!", Sanji tried to coax the swordsman who is aiming for the Shogun.

"729 pound Phoenix!", Zoro.

Before his hit even reached Orochi, it was blocked by Kyoshiro. "My lord...this is far to dangerous for you to even bring only few guards", Kyoshiro said.

"That ronin tried to kill me!", Orochi said as his eyes met Zoro's.

"YOU OAF! What do you think you are doing?!", Sanji did not received a reply from the Swordsman. Since Drake just tried to attack him, which the cook evaded.

"Cover me", Zoro said. Franky who just in time blocked the bullets that was aimed for Zoro. "You got it", the shipwright said with a smile.

"What the hell?! The guns don't work on him! What the hell is he?!", the gun men asked in shocked

"Hehe...Strong right!", Franky.

Because of this Commotion Zoro fled off, and Franky retrieved Yasuie's body.

"They've stolen, Lord Yasuie's body!", some men said.

"Don't worry! I won't let them have him", Franky assured.

Ussop, Robin, and Ussop who is helping their escape in a distance using their skills. Taking down men after men.

"Move!", Zoro said as he chased the shogun's fleeing crate. His sword clashed on Kyoshiro's. "I'm afraid, I can't…after all, I am the shogun's lapdog".

***

Amidst to all that is happening, no one took notice of you. Tears are now not falling, only dazed...staring into nothingness.

The cries, the gun sounds...all was muted...all did not have the significance in you.

All you think is 'Failure'. Blood still spilling...You hoped that maybe this is the punishment you are receiving...for lying, for not being strong enough...