Alpha Omega Beta AU

Just want to introduce a one shot that I made. I am thinking of publishing another book.

So I made a one shot about it. but it diverted the scene. Though it did maintain the main thought.

This is just a test run, if you guys will like it. Then I'll really publish it for real this time.

This is not your average alpha/omega pairing...

You see I really like the book 'She's mine' by theunderneath. But it got discontinued.

But...the story is not inspired to it. So don't expect some...uhmm...Yandere-ish in this one. Mostly it will involve Murder and...well only murder.

***

"So it happen after club activities", Law asked a beta as he nod.

"Yeah, Cannot believe cap is gone...I mean...I just cannot tell what the murderer be thinking", the beta said.

"he is a psycho... hell if I know", Law said. Scratching his head, another beta came in, this time it was his comrade "Any leads, Captain?", Penguin asked.

"Where did you took the body?", Law asked.

"I asked someone, I know. She said she is in the same way. She will deliver the autopsy after", the beta said.

"Yeah...What do you think happen?", Law asked.

"Maybe it is link from the past murder that happen last month. It has the same slashes and even bruises. Like...the murderer really re-enact how he done it a month ago...EVEN WHERE THE BRUISES ARE!", Penguin exclaimed.

"I don't really give a care how he done it...I just want to know 'who' is behind this", Law said.

'The murderer has a ridiculous amount of bounty...even I who has one want to have that money', Law said.

"TORAO! You here too?", the fellow alpha wave at him.

"Good morning, Trafalgar-san", the only omega at the group, Vivi greeted.

"Well...At least you guys have one less barbaric member", Law said.

"Hands off Torao, Vivi is for Nami...she can be pretty possessive", Zoro heads up.

"I do not think Nami, will be that possessive...It is Torao-san after all", Robin said.

"Another SUPER murder again?", Franky look behind him. Shachi still questioning the last person who made contact with the victim.

"Yeah..."

"I will really have that guy in our group!", Luffy said.

"Dream on! Strawhat! That punk's head is mine!", another barbarian that has the name Eustass Kid saif.

Unlike Trafalgar, these two want the murderer as their crewmate. "You are not with Yamato?", now Trafalgar noticed.

"Yeah, Yamato-chan was called by his old man", Sanji.

"Why?", Kid too is curious.

"I think it was about the murder", Robin said.

"Right, he told me that it seems he saw the murder", Killer.

"What? Why am I knowing this now?", Trafalgar asked.

"That is the tricky part...Yamato did saw the murder...but...he didn't?"

All in the circle look at Killer. "Look...he said that he did saw the murder…but the assailant...nothing."

"How could someone commit a murder without being there?", Trafalgar.