Chapter 1: Strawhats

Luffy is looking at the horizon from his favorite seat in the sunny. They are on their way to Sabaody...and hopefully to the new world.

But maybe stopping on some island on their way...

What he didn't expect was someone floating...on the sea. "Nami! A person!",he yelled.

"Luffy...its 'island',I know you are dumb BUT--OH GOD A PERSON!",she too is shock.

They haul a girl with (h/c) hair, chopper rushed in to see if she is still alive..."It seems she is still alive...But why is there a person floating on the ocean?"

The crew formulated what might have happened to this poor girl...

***

You woke up...to see an unfamiliar room. Your hair is still wet...hoping you didn't make the pillows soak.

Looking at your clothes...it changes...but what makes you curious was..."Where they this big before?",you touch your chest..."they seem bigger"...

"the hell are you doing?",someone said making you look at the door...to see a very familiar Green haired swordsman...

"t-the...fudge?",you are amazed...and wait...you wobbled but still walk out of the room pressing Zoro away.

When you reach the mast of the ship...you cannot help but be shocked...the color, the shape, the interior, the sea...and...you look at the whole crew now.

Who is also looking at you..."S-straw...hat",and fainted.

***

You woke up again..."Shit...I just dreamt of seeing a real life strawhat crew",you muttered.

"you talkin' bout me?",someone said. You look to your side...and there it was...the guy with a strawhat, noticable scar on the face...

Rubbing your eyes...You slowly and trembling touch Luffy's face...and when your fingers touch his rubbery skin..."FUCK YOU ARE REAL!",you exclaimed. It is loud enough that the door opened and seeing the crew.

"GAHHH!! WHY ARE YOU REAL?!",you scream in like you are having existential crisis.

Chopper coming in...and check on you...even though you are skeptical. While he is checking you...you cannot help but touch his hat. And when it made a contact with your hand...you back away.

'they are real'...and now that you noticed it...this was before time skip.

You seat up straight since you fall down...man...yesterday, you are with your boyfr--

"(c/n)",you said. The crew look at you with bewilderment...

Now you sulk..."I just have my crush as my boyfriend...and the day after I died...",you muttered.

"oi! What is wrong with you?",Luffy asked.

You look at them...'Right...',you sigh in defeat.

"I-I am sorry for what I have caused...",you bowed. You straightened up...'this is the part where I have to say my name...and where I came from...',now you grumble if you will tell them.

'I read a bunch of fanfics and Light novels about reincarnating in another world...and non of them say where they come from...',out of ideas...you have to create a...doable backstory....that seems to be real for them.

***

The crew cannot be more bewildered by this girl. She is changing her emotion every now and then.

"I am...(L/n) (y/n)....I am the only survivor in my island...",you said. This peaked an interest to Robin.

"only survivor? Care to elaborate?",she asked.