Special Chapter

Most of the writers celebrate their success after reaching 10k or 100 or...they have a milestone. But why am I always late? *Cries in agony*

I have been trying SO hard to make a decent One shot...SO HARD...and...aghhh Hats off to you guys who can make oneshot...Hats off to you guys...really.

Now, here is a special oneshot story since I reached 15k reads...and to commemorate Halloween.
Enjoy(◡ ω ◡)

***

Katakuri-Frankenstein
Marco-Zombie doctor
Ace-wolf
Sabo-Devil
Zoro-Mummy
Sanji-Vampire
Luffy-King
Law-Mad hatter
killer-Knight
Kid-Hunter
(y/n)-Alice

~Welcome to Freakyland...Alice~ hope you enjoy your stay...forever that is~

You and Chopper are buying stuff for Halloween party. It amazes you that none of them actually knew halloween is. Gladly saying what it is, they became ecstatic and call others.

Some said they cannot make it on the given time but will make it work somehow.

You being the reason of all this tried to coax them to not put much effort in it, since it's just a make up occasion for kids to enjoy.

But the crew said it is nice, you know a bunch of parties that they will gladly and with open arms to celebrate it with you.

"So we are dressing up into what we want?", Chopper asked you.

"Yes, it is the time of the month where you are actually legal to dress something you want to be"

"Then I sho--"

"Hello youngsters", an old woman stopped you both. She is a seller of tiny bottles and some tiny biscuits.

"Uhmmm...are you talking to us?", you asked.

"Yes, yes I am", she smiled at the two of you.

"(y-y-y/n) she is s-s-sca-r-ry", Chopper stuttered.

Muttering, "It is fine", and squatted right in front of the old woman's goods.

It doesn't have any labels on them, even chopper cannot smell what is in them, meaning the bottle is sealed up tight.

"…what are you selling?", you asked.

"Oh...some drinks and biscuits for adventurers such as you, youngsters are", she said. "Just one bottle is all you need to have an adventure. And one bite to have a man of your dreams to be in it...though I warn you...gulping and eating it all down will make things messy and somewhat confusing"

"This is something like Luffy will eat", you chuckled. "Maybe I'll take one small bottle and a biscuit, how much"

The old woman then gave a small green bottle and a biscuit nicely wrap in a rabbit shaped wrapper. "It's fine Alice...take it"

"Oh...Thanks...by the way, I am (y/n)", you gave a smile and beckoned Chopper to follow suit as they walk away.

"Make sure you have a fun time...Alice"

***

"What do you think Suraimu?", you asked your squishy subordinate.

"Grrrjjj pqqqeeerrr", it gurgles.

"It would have been nice if I can actually understand you", you laughed.

Opening the bottle, sniffing the contents..."Doesn't smell anything", you look in suspicion. Shrugging your shoulders and gulping the contents till the last drop...your eyes wonder on the biscuit.