Chapter 20: Germa Kingdom

"Cosette...", you called the attendant she was the same attendant that took you measurements.

"Yes? Miss (y/n)?"

"Where is Sanji?", you look away. After the nightmare you just had...Anxiety kept on creeping in you. Cracker is nowhere to be seen. You take it as, he is already on his way to seducing woods.

Somehow...it seems more guards have been assigned to guard you few meters away.

So going to see Cracker and Luffy fight is a no for you.

"Prince Sanji was picked up, since the Germa docked in the river at the back of the island", she said.

"Germa is here?", you asked.

Cosette never failed to see your pale look. "Is everything alright?"

"a-ah...nothing...Just lack the sleep", you said.

This make the attendant be alarmed. "Oh please...take as much sleep as you want! We cannot have you falling sick", she said.

"It's fine...", you said. What makes you anxious is how real that felt. And you are afraid that if you fall asleep the next dream you will have is it is you who killed them.

"I cannot fall asleep...now that I know all of Germa is here", you said.

***

All day...you are alone in the fields of Whole cake island...

They said back in your world...Dreams are easily forgotten as soon as you woke up. But what about nightmares? Or is yours even a nightmare? what if it is a premonition?

"Ahh miss (y/n)! I have been looking all over for you, perorin~", you heard Peros called out.

"Why?", you said not looking at him.

"Well...Pudding is trying out wedding dresses for the wedding...and I heard you still haven't picked one, perorin~", he said.

"Is that so? Just pick whatever", you are in no mood to talk to anyone at the moment not unless its your crew.

"We cannot just pick 'whatever' perorin~ After all...you are much important than Germa's alliance here", he said.

"Then at least tell me why...", you said.

Peros sigh as well. "As much as I want to keep it as a secret...we are in the dark here as well, perorin~. Mama is a very secretive woman you after all, perorin~"

You stood up, "Fine...I'll try some on".

***

While walking along side Peros, "I heard...You and my Brother Katakuri are on good terms, perorin~"

Looking at him like you are pissed. "Is this your way of saying, 'I am being nosy?'",you asked.

"Well...The atmosphere is awkward if we will remain silent...and it is not like you need to hide it, do you agree? Perorin~"

"We are...", you answered.

"Then why not marry Katakuri instead", Peros asked.

You stop dead on tracks. "What do you mean?"

"Mama will not bat an eye on it...After all, Katakuri is also a Charlotte, Perorin~"

"What are you on about?"

"I just cannot put a finger on it as well... But I guess you can say, that I am one of the persons who prefer Katakuri for you,perorin~"

"Me and Cracker are already in agreement...what happen on that day will happen..."