Chapter 30: Deep Sleep

You arrive a little late. "Why are you here?", Brulee asked you. When she look up...you are now not coated by that black ink, but only to see you all bloodied and bruise up.

She was treating Katakuri, and his bruises. You sat down adjacent to her. "Is he asleep?"

"Yes...", she said shortly. But she sigh, "Look...I like you, For Cracker. I really do...but for Katakuri-niisama...not in the years passing"

"we are not that...We are just friends"

The woman gritted her teeth, "HOW OBLIVIOUS CAN YOU BE?!"

being shock to her sudden outburst. "What?"

"KATAKURI-NIISAMA LOVE YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE", she said.

Blushing, to what she had said. "Y-you don't mean that...do you?"

She look at you, giving you a firm stare.

Shocked again, and look at Katakuri who is still passed out sleeping.

"But...why I don't like you is not because of your personality. You are a good girl, with a good sense of loyalty. I have seen that...", Brulee said. "hear me out first...you know Mama. She attack us regardless whether we're family or not in her hunger craze. Just the other day we lost a brother...But mama did not even give him a proper memorial"

You look sad to how Charlotte siblings are actually were.

"You see? We only have Katakuri-niisama to look after all of us...we know he is already fed up with acting all perfect...he kept on choosing us before him. But when you came...he change...a good change", she said.

"To be honest, I thought it is a good thing if you guys get married. Katakuri-niisama never been more relaxed when he is with you. But...", she caressed her brother. "I am afraid that he may choose you over us. Leave us...with Mama...", She said.

"Even now...all of us here...have our lives on the line. We were defeated by your captain. This morning...I am sure Mama will punish us...and I am sure...Katakuri-niisama will step infront for us...and take all the burden away", she sobbed.

"She will take his soul...", You look at Katakuri. Only pity can you express on how the siblings will end up. "I will not let that happen..."

Brulee looked at you..."What?"

"She wants my soul...I will give it to her...so she will not take anyone's lives"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! TAKING ALL OF OUR PUNISHMENT INTO YOU?!"

"So you are saying, It is alright if it's Katakuri?", you said.

"N-no...I mean...", She became a stutter.

"I will take care of this...and...", Brulee look up to you. You are now blushing, "about Katakuri...liking me not as a friend but as a lover...I do not thing it is true...There is no way okay?"

***

Luffy woked up already in the sunny. With a worried Sanji pacing back and fort...as if waiting for someone.

His eyes scanned the ship...looking for a familiar, (h/c) colored haired girl.

"Where is..."

"Looking for me?", you loomed over Luffy. You manage to grab some pain killers in Brulee's kit.

"(y/n)-chwan!", Sanji look at you and grimaced. "You look..."

"I am alright...", you assured Sanji.

"How is everyone?", You asked.

"WE SHOULD BE ASKING THAT TO YOU!", all of them except luffy said.