Chapter 25: Devil's offer

You look at the people around you, and the whole racket of...

"Ribbit Ribbit"

"Oink oink", Luffy making various of noises.

"What is happening?", you asked out of nowhere.

"What do you mean what is happening?! YOU HAPPENED!", Nami suddenly yelled. "YOU WERE SHOT!"

"I am...I still feel the bullet", it seems the Mippei bullet is in low frequency that, at least you can emit shadow. But it hell make you feel dizzy.

"Now that you are good, HELP US!", Nami said.

"at least tell me what is happening", You said.

"Luffy is on the way to break the picture frame of Mother caramel", she said.

"Okay...Teleport?", you asked.

"BUT WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU SHOT?"

"How should I know? But it seems my head is all muddled up", you said.

"Wait...where is Sanji?", you look from left to right.

"about that...we will be backing up Sanji to help his family", Chopper said. when you eyes landed on the doctor.

"Chopper, Can you pull out the bullet in my head", you said.

***

"Because of the Strawhat Brat all is ruined! BUT, I see you still haven't given up on quitting! How dare you take the side of the criminal, that ruined this union and the cake?!", Lin lin said as she glare at Jinbei. "I am sure this is downright mutiny!"

"Think of it that way! I am quitting your organization and joining the Strawhat Pirates", Jinbei said with conviction.

"To think I will get another scoop as big as that of the warlock! The former Shichibukai joining the Strawhat Pirate!", Morgan said.

"Do what ever you wish after leaving, I couldn't care less! But to leave, I need to take your payment. I doubt you'd want to live with the shame of not doing it either!", Lin lin said.

"Yes, If you promise to not lay a hand on any of the others, I'll lay down as much life span as you care to take", Jinbei said.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JINBEI! YOU CANNOT JOIN MY CREW IF YOU ARE DEAD!", Luffy yelled.

"Lifespan is my favourite food! I see...I guess you really don't like me", lin lin laughed. "Fine then...Make your choice fool!"

The ominous aura wrapped the place as Lin lin spoked. "Stay..…or Life?", she asked.

"Life", Jinbei.

The people in the background cannot believe what Jinbei chooses. But no life was taken.

Only the utter silence of the chaotic place. "STAY OR LIFE?!", lin lin asked again.

"Impossible...he is not scared of mama in the slightest", one of the people said.

"There's no way a man that intends to join the crew of the future pirate king will cower at a mere Yonko!", Jinbei said. "If you won't take my Lifespan...at least let me offer you a cup of sake, as a departure. Thank you for everything".

"Heh...", a sudden laugh came to the background. Making all whipped their heads.

Hammer on your hand, since in the background you ask for Brook to have a hammer.

"I guess, Instead of offering a cup of sake, can I offer a broken picture frame? You guys tried to kill me too", you said with a smile. As you smash the picture frame of mother Caramel.