Chapter 61: Ashnah

You wiped the sweat coming off from you. "I just noticed this but...", Letting out a sigh. "They don't really grew strong"

"They just come up of a new move? Was it to hype?", You started to asked.

"Well, isn't that the whole point?", (V/n) threw a water bottle for you to drink. "Zoro might be the only one who kept on building muscles, yet that's just it"

"But isn't it fuck up? What about those power scale? What are those for?"

"Power scaling was done by you fans", she said. "Since there is no way of knowing who is stronger than the other"

"But you know, it's good that it somehow...FUCK!", you dodge the slash of Zoro.

"See? Being agile is worth pouring your hard work. If you were like yourself a few weeks back you will just be a punching bag, again"

Rolling your eyes, "you like bragging that you are right", you laughed.

"Coz I am", she said. You did not notice Ussop is aiming at you as a seed like thing bursted in the air and created smoke.

"Shit"

"I take it back", (V/n) laughed.

***

You look at the notif board, and switch to the list of men and their meter.

The last entry was still blurred but the percentage is alarming given it's been 3 days since you left Wano.

"Heey (V—) where are you going?", You asked as she seemed to be preparing for something.

"I am going for my own thing", she said.

"Leaving me??", You suddenly asked.

You felt that even Suraimu look surprise about you. "You make it sound like I am going somewhere permanently", she chuckled. "I won't even be gone in a week. Plus, I have nothing to teach you now"

"Telling me how to conjure objects isn't training", you said pursing your lips.

"I am no expert in battle, unlike that guy", she pointed at Xebec.

"I beg to differ, I am sure you are more experienced", He said. "But I will take the offer"

Xebec leaned in, "Plus, don't you think we should sail out on our own?"

Feeling conflicted, "wait! But you said we will find Ashnah", you look at (V/n).

"I did", she sigh. "And I already did"

Eyes widened at her words, "really? Where? Who?"

"...I am still not sure if it's him...but that's where I am going"

"Didn't know he was near", Xebec look around.

"Just few islands far", (V/n). "Come on, Don't give me a worried look. Few days ago you want me out of your life"

"Yeah, but...now that you are actually...going somewhere makes me feel uneasy", you said. "You know, when...", Sighing in frustration. "You know what? Just go"

(V/n) just pat your head, "if you are worried about those leeches... there's no way they will remember you...unless you want them to"

"I can do that?"

"Well... technically you CAN since that's how you do things", she said. "But just a fair warning, if you DID unlock them, it will be a sudden blow...might be even worst from the last"

"Oh", you look dejected. "Do you think there is another way?"

"You really like those people, huh?", She sigh. "Make them fall base on your charms...and less obsess", she will enter the portal when Xebec says..."...I think that advice is also applicable to you"