Chapter 33: Red haired and Hawkeyes

Shanks...look at his old friend. "What brought your fancy self on this deck...Takanome", Shanks asked.

Mihawk's eyes trailed to you. But for some reason, Shanks covered his line of sight. "What brought you here...Mihawk?", This time it was said firmly.

"I never knew you had a toddler for a crew...", Mihawk said.

"T-toddler?!", You suddenly burst.

"Just stop beating around the bush", Shanks running out of patience.

"I heard you spoke with the 5 elder stars", he said.

Shanks rolled his eyes, "I did, just this and that. It will later concern them anyway, so might as well tell them about it"

"And you?", Jolting when his piercing eyes look at you.

"M-me?"

Shanks too look at you. "Yeah...now that I think about it. You never told us why you are here", Benn asked.

"I came here to let shanks see this", opening a portal, and pulling out a coat. Shanks eyes went wide when he saw the coat. Mihawk look at it with familiarity.

"could it be...?", Mihawk look at Shanks.

"Where did you get that?", Shanks glare at you. Hand grab your shoulder.

"I stole it...From Lin lin", Yassop, Benn and Lucky has their eyes balls popped out of their sockets when you told about her name.

"So...she does have it", Shanks said. "Give me that"

Trusting the man, you gave her the coat. "You still have that knife?"

'Knife?', you asked.

Mihawk, who rolled his eyes, and gave him the small knife he used when him and Zoro were battling in Baratie arc.

But all your side comments flush down  the drain when Shanks ripped the coat.

"ASFGKLLANWOXGW WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", you shouted.

"What do you think? This belongs to a mad man, trying to conquer the world. It should be--", you snatched the coat out of him.

"Oh ghad...and I even trusted you when I gave you the coat", Using the shadow you mended the coat.

"Fascinating", you heard Mihawk muttered watching you mend the coat.

***

Benn only observe from the sidelines. Mainly keeping his captain in check. Being the longest crewmate, his captain has. He knows what is going on in that dumb old head, that he got.

He knows when his captain is looking for a play thing. By play thing he means, women he can break.

Though he doesn't mind his captain doing those kinds of things. They are pirates!

Shanks is a kind of man who is attracted to those woman who is, exactly not into him that much. Or those who rejected him. It keeps Shanks really riled up. To the point that Shanks will bed the said woman, until she begs, need him, want him, and totally break.

The latest on the list, was you. You who were blushing when Mihawk just lift a finger. While the other look in interest.

"Yeah...that girl is off limits", Benn said. Again, he doesn't care if shanks like a toddler or a baby still in her mother's womb. But something tells him, it will be bad when Shanks has his eyes on you.

Benn thought Shanks already met his match in Foosha Village. That girl named Makino, she is the same reason why they even stayed in that little village. So he guess it wrong then...