Chapter 48: God's Obsession

"OHHH! MORPH!", He smiled. "It is you!"

(V/n) tried to get away from his clasped. She fear this man...his very being send chills down her spine.

She cannot even utter a word. The heavy presence of this man, can match the sea or whom she call 'mother'.

"Come on, Morph! We haven't seen each other after a long while", his smile that is the same as the sun. His fiery skin... 'Sun god'.

She cannot talk...she doesn't want to talk to this person. The last thing she wants to do...is meet one of her creator.

Her mother, cannot produce anymore offspring ever since her three daughters. She asked the 'Sun god' to help her. That is why in the first place...Morph is granted to have all her sister's power to be shapeless and be anything. That is why she is named 'morph' in the first place.

"Come on, Come on! Talk to me! You grown big! The first time, I saw you. You were just a little cub! Salacia did not even let me touch you! That person is so protective, SHISHISHISHISHI", he laughed.

"Oi? Come on... aren't you going to say something?"

"G-ge...get...o-o-of...me", she tremble.

She never fear the sea, since 'mother' never have a human form. "oh! Are you scared of me, Morph? Don't be! I won't harm you!", He said.

The fear she felt...how she tremble when he tried to help her up. Running away was futile, since he can catch up. Now that they met, she doubt this person would let her go.

Even some warlocks back in the day, avoid this man...since...he is highly obsessive to the people of 'Salacia' or her mother.

Maybe even more obsessive around her, since she is a byproduct of Salacia and him.

"Come on! Come on!", Nika grab her by the wrist as they went deep into the forest.

There she saw...winged person...white hair and dark skin color.

"Don't mind them! They are the people that I saved", he said. "They call themselves Lunarians...they lost their home because of the Celestial Dragons"

The people look at her, being dragged by their 'savior'. He served her wide array of food.

"Come on eat! We have to make a feast!", He said. "That is a great idea! A feast!"

He gather up people and tell them to prepare a feast, it seems there is no shortage of food in Shandora since people comply right away. Even happily obliged to his one sided request.

She wants to get out of this place. Teleportation might be helpful...but there are no near islands around Jaya.

She cannot even remember the nearest island look like, making it unable for her to teleport. Though teleporting to a known place for her will exhaust her.

"I have to leave", she said. Nika even though he is far away look at her. Running in full speed, "you cannot go!"

"I...this is not the place...for me", she said. "I have to go"

Nika let her go, but before she can even reach the door. "You want to be a human, no? I can tell...you are a part of me as well", she look back to Nika. While the man offer her to seat, "Come on, Morph...please stay"

***

Ashnah washing the dishes after he had his lunch. He look at the time to see, that is already time to go sell in his shop on the market. Finishing up, he took his gloves and scissors.

But his hands brush to the frame beside the gloves making the frame fall. He dare not to touch the frame, seeing that it is his and (V/n)'s picture.

He had a bad feeling about what will happen next. Before his hand touch the frame. Someone is knocking at the door.